What is involved in Active Data Dictionary
Find out what the related areas are that Active Data Dictionary connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Active Data Dictionary thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Active Data Dictionary journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Active Data Dictionary leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Active Data Dictionary related domains to cover and 218 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Active Data Dictionary, Visual DataFlex, OLAP cube, Data warehouse automation, Data vault modeling, Entity-relationship model, Rapid application development, Metadata repository, Fact table, Dimensional modeling, Data type, Online analytical processing, Oracle Database, MultiDimensional eXpressions, Data element, Data mart, Operational data store, Database management system, Data transformation, Query optimization, Degenerate dimension, Business intelligence software, Data Mining Extensions, IBM System i, Surrogate key, Database schema, Base One International, Metadata registry, Data hierarchy, Data dictionary, Decision support system, ISO/IEC 11179, Application software, XML for Analysis, Foreign key, Data mining, Active Data Dictionary, Data warehouse, Data modeling, Integrated Authority File, Data validation, Distributed database, Slowly changing dimension, Dimension table, Class library, Oracle Corporation, Column-oriented DBMS, Extract, transform, load, Business intelligence, Software component, Comparison of OLAP Servers, Software framework, Data loading, Anchor Modeling, Application security, Vocabulary OneSource, Semantic spectrum:
Active Data Dictionary Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Active Data Dictionary management and correct better engagement with Active Data Dictionary results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Active Data Dictionary project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Active Data Dictionary project?
– What are all of our Active Data Dictionary domains and what do they do?
Visual DataFlex Critical Criteria:
Refer to Visual DataFlex outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Visual DataFlex results.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Active Data Dictionary process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Active Data Dictionary process available?
– What are the key elements of your Active Data Dictionary performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does Active Data Dictionary analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Analyze OLAP cube issues and interpret which customers can’t participate in OLAP cube because they lack skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Active Data Dictionary does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we keep improving Active Data Dictionary?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Dissect Data warehouse automation management and prioritize challenges of Data warehouse automation.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Active Data Dictionary goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is the purpose of Active Data Dictionary in relation to the mission?
Data vault modeling Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Data vault modeling strategies and correct better engagement with Data vault modeling results.
– Consider your own Active Data Dictionary project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is there a Active Data Dictionary Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Entity-relationship model Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Entity-relationship model governance and finalize the present value of growth of Entity-relationship model.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Active Data Dictionary information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is maximizing Active Data Dictionary protection the same as minimizing Active Data Dictionary loss?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Survey Rapid application development strategies and arbitrate Rapid application development techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project violates particular laws or regulations?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is important for us?
– What is architected rad?
– When use RAD?
Metadata repository Critical Criteria:
Gauge Metadata repository engagements and customize techniques for implementing Metadata repository controls.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Active Data Dictionary strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is the Active Data Dictionary organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Do we all define Active Data Dictionary in the same way?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Infer Fact table results and maintain Fact table for success.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Active Data Dictionary in a volatile global economy?
– Does our organization need more Active Data Dictionary education?
Dimensional modeling Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Dimensional modeling quality and drive action.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Active Data Dictionary project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Active Data Dictionary project lifecycle?
– Have you identified your Active Data Dictionary key performance indicators?
Data type Critical Criteria:
Audit Data type management and get going.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Active Data Dictionary requirements in detail?
– Can we do Active Data Dictionary without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Active Data Dictionary Management?
– Are there any data standards for this data type?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Online analytical processing risks and find out what it really means.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Active Data Dictionary leaders?
Oracle Database Critical Criteria:
Canvass Oracle Database issues and optimize Oracle Database leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Active Data Dictionary?
– Are there Active Data Dictionary problems defined?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Chat re MultiDimensional eXpressions goals and reduce MultiDimensional eXpressions costs.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Active Data Dictionary delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Active Data Dictionary move?
Data element Critical Criteria:
Rank Data element results and stake your claim.
– Is there an existing data element or combination of data elements that can answer the same question that the proposed new data element is meant to address?
– Is collecting this data element the most efficient way to influence practice, policy, or research?
– Is collecting this data element the most efficient way to influence practice policy, or research?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Active Data Dictionary moving forward?
– Who can provide us with information about our current data systems and data elements?
– At what organizational level is it appropriate to have a new data element?
– How can the data element influence practice, policy, or research?
– At what level is it appropriate to maintain a new data element?
– Can the data element be clearly and commonly defined?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Unify Data mart planning and perfect Data mart conflict management.
– How do we measure improved Active Data Dictionary service perception, and satisfaction?
– Which Active Data Dictionary goals are the most important?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What about Active Data Dictionary Analysis of results?
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Operational data store engagements and acquire concise Operational data store education.
– How do we Improve Active Data Dictionary service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the short and long-term Active Data Dictionary goals?
– How do we Lead with Active Data Dictionary in Mind?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
See the value of Database management system management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Database management system projects.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Active Data Dictionary study?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– What are our Active Data Dictionary Processes?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Scan Data transformation strategies and sort Data transformation activities.
– Will Active Data Dictionary have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does Active Data Dictionary analysis show the relationships among important Active Data Dictionary factors?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
– How much does Active Data Dictionary help?
Query optimization Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Query optimization goals and intervene in Query optimization processes and leadership.
– what is the best design framework for Active Data Dictionary organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do Active Data Dictionary rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we manage Active Data Dictionary Knowledge Management (KM)?
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Refer to Degenerate dimension adoptions and mentor Degenerate dimension customer orientation.
– How will you know that the Active Data Dictionary project has been successful?
– Who will provide the final approval of Active Data Dictionary deliverables?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Business intelligence software planning and tour deciding if Business intelligence software progress is made.
– In a project to restructure Active Data Dictionary outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Active Data Dictionary processes?
– What vendors make products that address the Active Data Dictionary needs?
Data Mining Extensions Critical Criteria:
Mix Data Mining Extensions risks and probe the present value of growth of Data Mining Extensions.
– Among the Active Data Dictionary product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is our formula for success in Active Data Dictionary ?
IBM System i Critical Criteria:
Incorporate IBM System i risks and catalog IBM System i activities.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Active Data Dictionary?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Active Data Dictionary been identified and analyzed?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Surrogate key risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Surrogate key services.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Active Data Dictionary activities?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Active Data Dictionary?
– How can you measure Active Data Dictionary in a systematic way?
Database schema Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Database schema strategies and grade techniques for implementing Database schema controls.
– Is there any existing Active Data Dictionary governance structure?
Base One International Critical Criteria:
Nurse Base One International management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Base One International.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Active Data Dictionary. How do we gain traction?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Active Data Dictionary project?
– What are the business goals Active Data Dictionary is aiming to achieve?
Metadata registry Critical Criteria:
Talk about Metadata registry issues and define Metadata registry competency-based leadership.
– Does Active Data Dictionary include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What business benefits will Active Data Dictionary goals deliver if achieved?
Data hierarchy Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Data hierarchy quality and revise understanding of Data hierarchy architectures.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Active Data Dictionary process?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Apply Data dictionary outcomes and report on developing an effective Data dictionary strategy.
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– What are the long-term Active Data Dictionary goals?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Consider Decision support system visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Decision support system information.
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– What are our needs in relation to Active Data Dictionary skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Active Data Dictionary?
ISO/IEC 11179 Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about ISO/IEC 11179 strategies and find answers.
– Have all basic functions of Active Data Dictionary been defined?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Explore Application software planning and reduce Application software costs.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Active Data Dictionary services/products?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Active Data Dictionary strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
XML for Analysis Critical Criteria:
Face XML for Analysis results and devote time assessing XML for Analysis and its risk.
– For your Active Data Dictionary project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is Effective Active Data Dictionary?
Foreign key Critical Criteria:
Grasp Foreign key tactics and describe the risks of Foreign key sustainability.
– Do we have past Active Data Dictionary Successes?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Reason over Data mining quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Data mining.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Active Data Dictionary opportunities costing us money?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Active Data Dictionary Critical Criteria:
Grade Active Data Dictionary risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Active Data Dictionary.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Active Data Dictionary values?
– Why is Active Data Dictionary important for you now?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Data warehouse tactics and report on setting up Data warehouse without losing ground.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Active Data Dictionary? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Probe Data modeling adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data modeling decisions.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Active Data Dictionary ?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Active Data Dictionary that make it risky?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Integrated Authority File management and look at the big picture.
– Does Active Data Dictionary systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Data validation Critical Criteria:
Check Data validation governance and intervene in Data validation processes and leadership.
– Can we add value to the current Active Data Dictionary decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Active Data Dictionary, including any consulting or professional services?
Distributed database Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Distributed database planning and look in other fields.
– What systems are similar to or may have influenced Bitcoins eventually consistent distributed database?
– Who needs to know about Active Data Dictionary ?
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Define Slowly changing dimension leadership and point out Slowly changing dimension tensions in leadership.
– Does Active Data Dictionary create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Active Data Dictionary? There might be some that are less obvious?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Dimension table risks and point out improvements in Dimension table.
– When a Active Data Dictionary manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Class library Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Class library risks and get answers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Active Data Dictionary product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the disruptive Active Data Dictionary technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Oracle Corporation leadership and oversee implementation of Oracle Corporation.
– What are specific Active Data Dictionary Rules to follow?
– Are we Assessing Active Data Dictionary and Risk?
– How to deal with Active Data Dictionary Changes?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Grasp Column-oriented DBMS planning and test out new things.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Active Data Dictionary is underway?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Active Data Dictionary project manager?
– Does Active Data Dictionary appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Extract, transform, load tactics and look at the big picture.
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Business intelligence governance and get answers.
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– How does Tableau stack up against the traditional BI software like Microstrategy or Business Objects?
– What strategies will we pursue to ensure the success of the business intelligence competency center?
– Does your software facilitate the setting of thresholds and provide alerts to users?
– What is the difference between a data scientist and a business intelligence analyst?
– Does your bi solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– What should recruiters look for in a business intelligence professional?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– Business Intelligence Tools?
Software component Critical Criteria:
Learn from Software component results and describe which business rules are needed as Software component interface.
– How can you negotiate Active Data Dictionary successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all identified requirements allocated to software components?
– Does the Active Data Dictionary task fit the clients priorities?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Design Comparison of OLAP Servers leadership and differentiate in coordinating Comparison of OLAP Servers.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Active Data Dictionary effort?
– Is Active Data Dictionary Required?
Software framework Critical Criteria:
Judge Software framework results and assess and formulate effective operational and Software framework strategies.
Data loading Critical Criteria:
Recall Data loading failures and adjust implementation of Data loading.
– What are the barriers to increased Active Data Dictionary production?
– Are assumptions made in Active Data Dictionary stated explicitly?
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Adapt Anchor Modeling projects and balance specific methods for improving Anchor Modeling results.
– In the case of a Active Data Dictionary project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Active Data Dictionary project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Active Data Dictionary project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– In what ways are Active Data Dictionary vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Application security Critical Criteria:
Survey Application security planning and display thorough understanding of the Application security process.
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
Vocabulary OneSource Critical Criteria:
Merge Vocabulary OneSource outcomes and integrate design thinking in Vocabulary OneSource innovation.
Semantic spectrum Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Semantic spectrum tactics and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Semantic spectrum projects.
– Is the scope of Active Data Dictionary defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Active Data Dictionary Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Active Data Dictionary External links:
[PDF]Active Data Dictionary Definition – turtok.de
[PDF]Active Data Dictionary Definition PDF Download
[PDF]ACTIVE DATA DICTIONARY FOR LOCAL i/i mi lff …
Visual DataFlex External links:
What is Visual DataFlex?
The latest information about the product is consolidated in the DataFlex article. Visual DataFlex is a 4GLprogramming language and IDE/Studio targeted at application developers needing to rapidly create Windows client-server and web database business applications.
Visual DataFlex – Association for Computing Machinery
OLAP cube External links:
How to Create OLAP Cube in Analysis Services: 9 Steps
Analyze OLAP cube data with Excel | Microsoft Docs
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
Data warehouse automation External links:
Data Warehouse Automation | Magnitude Software
Data Warehouse Automation | Attunity
Data vault modeling External links:
[PDF]Data Vault Modeling – NYOUG
Dvhashkey – Data Vault Modeling Standards
Entity-relationship model External links:
[PDF]Chapter 2: Entity-Relationship Model
Course Notes for Comp 419 – The Entity-Relationship Model
Rapid application development External links:
What’s a rapid application development model? – Quora
Metadata repository External links:
Historical Observing Metadata Repository (HOMR) | …
Metadata Repository Information – Informatica Network
Historical Observing Metadata Repository (HOMR) | …
Fact table External links:
Fact Table – Definition, Examples and Four Steps …
Factless Fact Table | Learn about Factless Fact Table
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
Dimensional modeling External links:
[PDF]Dimensional Modeling 101 – Purdue University – …
[PDF]Basics of Dimensional Modeling – University of …
Where do we do dimensional modeling with Hadoop? …
Data type External links:
Data Type Conversion (Database Engine)
Online analytical processing External links:
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
What is OLAP (online analytical processing)? – …
Oracle Database External links:
Page Title – Oracle Database
MultiDimensional eXpressions External links:
MDX: Multidimensional Expressions | Project Botticelli
Data element External links:
[PDF]Data Element Description
[PDF]na DMV 349 CRASH REPORT DATA ELEMENT …
Data mart External links:
UNC Data Mart – University of North Carolina
Global Data Mart | Home
MPR Data Mart
Operational data store External links:
What is the Operational Data Store (ODS) and how do …
Operational Data Store (ODS) Defined | James Serra’s …
Operational Data Store – ODS – Gartner Tech Definitions
Database management system External links:
Database Management System – Lucidea
Relational Database Management System | MariaDB Products
Data transformation External links:
Data transformation | FileMaker Community
MSIGHTS | Marketing Data Transformation and …
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Query optimization External links:
Query Optimization Flashcards | Quizlet
Execution plan viewer and query optimization – …
Degenerate dimension External links:
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – …
Degenerate Dimension Part 1 – Build Fact Table – YouTube
Degenerate Dimension – YouTube
Business intelligence software External links:
Business Intelligence Software Explained – Webopedia
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Data Mining Extensions External links:
DMX abbreviation stands for Data Mining Extensions
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft …
IBM System i External links:
IBM System i | AS/400 ISeries
Solutions for IBM System i | Pinnacle
How to call a stored procedure in IBM System i Access …
Surrogate key External links:
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
Surrogate key – How is Surrogate key abbreviated?
INSERT ALL INTO and Sequence.nextval for a Surrogate Key
Database schema External links:
What does the IMDb’s database schema look like? – …
[PDF]STRING v10.5 Database Schema
Database Schema for Survey Help! | FileMaker …
Base One International External links:
Base One International Corp – New York 10012 (New …
Base One International Corporation by States – Hours …
Base One International | Crunchbase
Metadata registry External links:
Home – Aristotle Open Metadata Registry
Aristotle Metadata Registry · GitHub
DoD Metadata Registry – AcqNotes
Data hierarchy External links:
Data hierarchy – definition of data hierarchy by The …
What Is Data Hierarchy? – wiseGEEK
Data dictionary External links:
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
[XLS]Data Dictionary – Product Database
Decision support system External links:
Decision Support System – DSS Definition – Investopedia
Decision Support System | Georgia Department of …
What is Decision Support System | InTechOpen
ISO/IEC 11179 External links:
ISO/IEC 11179 (formally known as the ISO/IEC 11179 Metadata Registry (MDR) standard) is an international standard for representing metadata for an organization in a metadata registry. Organizations exchange data between computer systems precisely using enterprise application integration technologies.
Standard: CSA ISO/IEC 11179-2 – …
ISO/IEC 11179 | Information Systems in Official Statistics
Application software External links:
Title application software Free Download for Windows
application software Flashcards | Quizlet
wiTECH Diagnostic Application Software Download – …
XML for Analysis External links:
XML for Analysis (XMLA) – technet.microsoft.com
XML for Analysis (XMLA) Reference | Microsoft Docs
[PDF]XML for Analysis Specification
Foreign key External links:
Foreign Keys – MariaDB Knowledge Base
mysql – Sequelize.js foreign key – Stack Overflow
SQL FOREIGN KEY Constraint – W3Schools
Data mining External links:
Data Mining : the Textbook (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Data Mining Mining Text Data – tutorialspoint.com
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
Active Data Dictionary External links:
Active Data Dictionary – Gartner IT Glossary
[PDF]Active Data Dictionary Definition PDF Download
Active Data Dictionary Definition – enneagram.solutions
Data warehouse External links:
20 Best Title:(data Warehouse Analyst) jobs (Hiring …
Enterprise Data Warehouse | IT@UMN
Data Warehouse Specialist Salaries – Salary.com
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Data Modeling | IT Pro
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Integrated Authority File External links:
Integrated authority file: IAF – Digital Collections
Integrated Authority File (GND) – Deutsche Nationalbibli…
Integrated Authority File | Familypedia | FANDOM …
Data validation External links:
Data Validation – OWASP
Description and examples of data validation in Excel
Excel Drop Down Lists – Data Validation
Distributed database External links:
PPT Distributed Database Design | Databases | …
Azure Cosmos DB – Globally Distributed Database …
[PDF]Distributed Database Management Systems
vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS712/Downloads/1 to 24 ddbs.pdf
Slowly changing dimension External links:
SSIS- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Tutorial
sql server – My Slowly Changing Dimension in SSIS …
Dimension table External links:
What is dimension table? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Tube Dimension Table – Grating
Pipe Dimension Table – Grating
Class library External links:
Bento4 | Fast, Modern Tools and C++ Class Library for …
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
ORCL : Summary for Oracle Corporation – Yahoo Finance
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
[PDF]C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – MIT Database …
Column-oriented DBMS | Robert Goodman
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Extract, transform, load External links:
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia …
Business intelligence External links:
Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Management | SAS
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Software component External links:
Software Component Integration Testing | NIST
What is a software component? | Software Architecture
Web based itrezzo Self Service Update software component
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
COMPARISON OF OLAP SERVERS – The Economic Times
Comparison Of OLAP Servers – theinfolist.com
Comparison of OLAP Servers – topics.revolvy.com
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of OLAP Servers
Software framework External links:
[PDF]Atmel AVR4030: Atmel Software Framework – …
What is Software Framework? – Definition from …
LSoft Technologies. Creating a software framework for …
Data loading External links:
Anchor Modeling External links:
Home | Anchor Modeling Academy
Anchor Modeling (@anchormodeling) | Twitter
Anchor Modeling – Home | Facebook
Application security External links:
Application Security News, Tutorials & Tools – DZone
What is application security? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Chrome Rewards – Application Security – Google
Vocabulary OneSource External links:
Vocabulary OneSource | Facebook
Semantic spectrum External links:
Bundles – Tagged “semantic spectrum” – Pennington …