What is involved in Platform Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Platform Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Platform Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Platform Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Platform Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Platform Analytics related domains to cover and 197 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Platform Analytics, SAP HANA, Amazon Web Services, Application server, Cloud Foundry, Cloud computing, Cloud services, Cluster analysis, Column-oriented DBMS, Comparison of object-relational database management systems, Comparison of relational database management systems, Concurrency control, Create, read, update and delete, Data Virtualization, Data redundancy, Database management system, Database server, Disk storage, Event stream processing, Extract, transform, load, Google Cloud Platform, Graph database, HP Helion, Hasso Plattner Institute, Huawei FusionSphere, IBM Power Systems, Infrastructure as a Service, Intel 64, Internet of things, Main memory, Managed private cloud, Microsoft Azure, Moving average, Multiversion concurrency control, On the fly, Online transaction processing, Open Geospatial Consortium, Operating systems, Platform as a service, Predictive analytics, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Relational database management system, Rolling forecast, SAP CRM, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP ERP, SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SE, SAP SRM, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Scale out, Service pack, Software versioning, Spatial database, Statistical classification, Stored procedures, Streaming data, TREX search engine, Time series, Vishal Sikka, Voice of the Customer:
Platform Analytics Critical Criteria:
See the value of Platform Analytics planning and achieve a single Platform Analytics view and bringing data together.
– Which customers cant participate in our Platform Analytics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who will provide the final approval of Platform Analytics deliverables?
– What are current Platform Analytics Paradigms?
SAP HANA Critical Criteria:
Read up on SAP HANA risks and learn.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Platform Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Platform Analytics is underway?
– Are accountability and ownership for Platform Analytics clearly defined?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Amazon Web Services failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Amazon Web Services decisions.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Platform Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Platform Analytics opportunities costing us money?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are the barriers to increased Platform Analytics production?
Application server Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Application server leadership and probe the present value of growth of Application server.
– Does Platform Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we measure improved Platform Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Cloud Foundry quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Cloud Foundry projects.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Platform Analytics values?
– How can we improve Platform Analytics?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Start Cloud computing engagements and gather practices for scaling Cloud computing.
– The lack of research tools is unfortunate given that even the most fundamental questions are still unanswered: what is the right distributed architecture for a cloudcomputing system?
– Have you considered what measures you will need to implement to ensure that the cloud provider complies with all applicable federal, state, and local privacy laws, including ferpa?
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Recoverability: how will the service provider respond to disasters and ensure continued service?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– What is the importance of standards-based cloud computing?
– Fog computing : will it be the future of cloud computing ?
– Is cloud computing affecting traditional hardware vendors?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– What are the security issues around cloud computing?
– What are the security concerns with cloud computing?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– Resource provisioning algos in cloud computing?
– What Is the Lifecycle Services Framework?
– How do I estimate cloud computing costs?
– Fedramp approved / compliant?
Cloud services Critical Criteria:
Systematize Cloud services visions and devote time assessing Cloud services and its risk.
– We keep record of data and store them in cloud services; for example Google Suite. There are data protection tools provided and security rules can be set. But who has the responsibility for securing them – us or Google?
– An extra consideration when using cloud services concerns the handling of encryption keys where are the keys stored and how are they made available to application code that needs to decrypt the data for processing?
– The slower data transfer rate between a compute cluster and a storage array has been adversely impacting multiple cloud services. which Service Management process helps to mitigate this impact?
– A consumer needs to determine their scope of adoption of cloud services. which governance, risk and compliance process should they perform for this purpose?
– Do the security controls encompass not only the cloud services themselves, but also the management interfaces offered to customers?
– How can I automatically provision user accounts with cloud services and automate the process of provisoning and deprovisioning?
– Which security mechanism enables organizations to authenticate their users of cloud services using a chosen provider?
– Can the cloud services provide enough resources and extra capacity to meet increased demand from all of their customers?
– Which cloud characteristic enables the consumers to use cloud services from a wide range of client platforms?
– Does the customer have governance and compliance processes in place for the use of cloud services?
– Is a report by an independent audit agency available, for covering the providers cloud services?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Platform Analytics processes of our organization?
– What are key cost factors involved while using cloud services from a service provider?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Platform Analytics leaders?
– Which type of software is capable of creating cloud services?
– So, how does security management manifest in cloud services?
– Is PII going to be stored/processed by the cloud services?
– Is there a good pricing model for cloud services?
Cluster analysis Critical Criteria:
Reason over Cluster analysis engagements and report on developing an effective Cluster analysis strategy.
– What are the disruptive Platform Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Have you identified your Platform Analytics key performance indicators?
– How can the value of Platform Analytics be defined?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Column-oriented DBMS adoptions and get going.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Platform Analytics project?
– What are the usability implications of Platform Analytics actions?
– How do we keep improving Platform Analytics?
Comparison of object-relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Examine Comparison of object-relational database management systems governance and handle a jump-start course to Comparison of object-relational database management systems.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Platform Analytics?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Platform Analytics process?
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Participate in Comparison of relational database management systems tasks and finalize specific methods for Comparison of relational database management systems acceptance.
– Think about the people you identified for your Platform Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Platform Analytics project manager?
– How to Secure Platform Analytics?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
X-ray Concurrency control planning and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Does Platform Analytics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– To what extent does management recognize Platform Analytics as a tool to increase the results?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Platform Analytics?
Create, read, update and delete Critical Criteria:
Read up on Create, read, update and delete results and create Create, read, update and delete explanations for all managers.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Platform Analytics objectives?
– What will drive Platform Analytics change?
– How much does Platform Analytics help?
Data Virtualization Critical Criteria:
Guard Data Virtualization quality and separate what are the business goals Data Virtualization is aiming to achieve.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Platform Analytics in a volatile global economy?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Platform Analytics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we Improve Platform Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
Data redundancy Critical Criteria:
Sort Data redundancy quality and point out Data redundancy tensions in leadership.
– How do we manage Platform Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are our Platform Analytics Processes?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Database management system management and sort Database management system activities.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Platform Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Platform Analytics process available?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Platform Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
Database server Critical Criteria:
Canvass Database server quality and customize techniques for implementing Database server controls.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Platform Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Platform Analytics project lifecycle?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Platform Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
Disk storage Critical Criteria:
Understand Disk storage adoptions and report on setting up Disk storage without losing ground.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Platform Analytics processes?
– What vendors make products that address the Platform Analytics needs?
Event stream processing Critical Criteria:
Model after Event stream processing leadership and stake your claim.
– Can we add value to the current Platform Analytics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Platform Analytics processes?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Platform Analytics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Extract, transform, load governance and be persistent.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Platform Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can you negotiate Platform Analytics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is the scope of Platform Analytics defined?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Google Cloud Platform tactics and intervene in Google Cloud Platform processes and leadership.
– What is the purpose of Platform Analytics in relation to the mission?
– How can you measure Platform Analytics in a systematic way?
– Who sets the Platform Analytics standards?
Graph database Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Graph database risks and create a map for yourself.
– How do we maintain Platform Analyticss Integrity?
– Why are Platform Analytics skills important?
HP Helion Critical Criteria:
Contribute to HP Helion tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Is there a Platform Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will you know that the Platform Analytics project has been successful?
Hasso Plattner Institute Critical Criteria:
Pilot Hasso Plattner Institute goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Hasso Plattner Institute.
– How important is Platform Analytics to the user organizations mission?
Huawei FusionSphere Critical Criteria:
Debate over Huawei FusionSphere quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Consider your own Platform Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
IBM Power Systems Critical Criteria:
Merge IBM Power Systems projects and work towards be a leading IBM Power Systems expert.
– Does Platform Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the business goals Platform Analytics is aiming to achieve?
Infrastructure as a Service Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Infrastructure as a Service tactics and shift your focus.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Platform Analytics requirements in detail?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Platform Analytics?
Intel 64 Critical Criteria:
Value Intel 64 tasks and figure out ways to motivate other Intel 64 users.
– Can we do Platform Analytics without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Who needs to know about Platform Analytics ?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Administer Internet of things visions and ask questions.
– IoT-based offerings are no longer one-off product hardware sales. Instead, manufacturers will embark on new relationships with customers that last for the entire lifecycle of the hardware product. Through over-the-air (OTA) communications, firmware updates and feature enhancements can be delivered to IoT products for as long as they are installed. Given this shift, how should we price our IoT offerings?
– What types of service platforms are required to deploy event driven applications and to make possible dynamic adaptation of service platforms or application to insertion of sensors with new classes of capabilities?
– Computational offloading in mobile edge computing has a couple of challenges: how to split an IoT application?
– What procedures are in place to determine which users may access the system and are they documented?
– What does enterprise-class security really mean in the case of an IoT cloud-based platform?
– Are there any agreements concerning the security and privacy of the data once it is shared?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
– Can the Contractor equipment be modified, and if so, by other Contractors?
– What should be our public authorities policy with regards to data access?
– Does our system use roles to assign privileges to users of the system?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
– Has your organization established leadership for its IoT efforts?
– Can I live with the built-in capabilities of the IoT platforms?
– Are there background checks for the Contractors employees?
– What does a good Internet of Things strategy include?
– What market segment(s) are served by the company?
– Do you need to address end-user safety concerns?
– From whom is the information collected?
– Does our wireless sensor network scale?
– How will you access customers?
Main memory Critical Criteria:
Derive from Main memory leadership and improve Main memory service perception.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Platform Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are we Assessing Platform Analytics and Risk?
– What is Effective Platform Analytics?
Managed private cloud Critical Criteria:
Use past Managed private cloud projects and revise understanding of Managed private cloud architectures.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Platform Analytics that make it risky?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Review Microsoft Azure issues and get the big picture.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Platform Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Platform Analytics forward?
– Is the Platform Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Moving average Critical Criteria:
Grade Moving average leadership and develop and take control of the Moving average initiative.
– What are the long-term Platform Analytics goals?
– Are there Platform Analytics Models?
Multiversion concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Jump start Multiversion concurrency control quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Multiversion concurrency control decisions.
– How will you measure your Platform Analytics effectiveness?
On the fly Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about On the fly tactics and sort On the fly activities.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Platform Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Platform Analytics?
Online transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Dissect Online transaction processing outcomes and get going.
Open Geospatial Consortium Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Open Geospatial Consortium outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Open Geospatial Consortium strategy.
– Will Platform Analytics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Operating systems Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Operating systems goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Operating systems.
– Do the Platform Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What are all of our Platform Analytics domains and what do they do?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Guard Platform as a service projects and change contexts.
– How is the value delivered by Platform Analytics being measured?
– Why is Platform Analytics important for you now?
– How do we go about Securing Platform Analytics?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Predictive analytics governance and finalize the present value of growth of Predictive analytics.
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Why should we adopt a Platform Analytics framework?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Critical Criteria:
Gauge Red Hat Enterprise Linux failures and ask questions.
– What is our formula for success in Platform Analytics ?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Relational database management system planning and create Relational database management system explanations for all managers.
Rolling forecast Critical Criteria:
Analyze Rolling forecast engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Rolling forecast.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Platform Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Platform Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does the Platform Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
SAP CRM Critical Criteria:
Sort SAP CRM results and attract SAP CRM skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Platform Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Think of your Platform Analytics project. what are the main functions?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Learn from SAP Cloud Platform tactics and intervene in SAP Cloud Platform processes and leadership.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Platform Analytics project?
– Is Platform Analytics Required?
SAP ERP Critical Criteria:
Adapt SAP ERP issues and test out new things.
– What business benefits will Platform Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
– Have all basic functions of Platform Analytics been defined?
– How would one define Platform Analytics leadership?
– R/3 Enterprise or MySAP ERP ?
SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Critical Criteria:
Guard SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse issues and customize techniques for implementing SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse controls.
SAP S/4HANA Critical Criteria:
Examine SAP S/4HANA risks and point out improvements in SAP S/4HANA.
– In the case of a Platform Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Platform Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Platform Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Platform Analytics study?
– What about Platform Analytics Analysis of results?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Check SAP SE results and learn.
SAP SRM Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about SAP SRM tactics and balance specific methods for improving SAP SRM results.
– Are assumptions made in Platform Analytics stated explicitly?
– What are specific Platform Analytics Rules to follow?
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Critical Criteria:
Steer SUSE Linux Enterprise Server tasks and know what your objective is.
– What are the short and long-term Platform Analytics goals?
– Are there Platform Analytics problems defined?
Scale out Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Scale out engagements and achieve a single Scale out view and bringing data together.
Service pack Critical Criteria:
Shape Service pack failures and find the essential reading for Service pack researchers.
– How do the elements of our service package support our competitive strategy?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Platform Analytics Management?
Software versioning Critical Criteria:
Infer Software versioning leadership and transcribe Software versioning as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How to deal with Platform Analytics Changes?
Spatial database Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Spatial database results and catalog what business benefits will Spatial database goals deliver if achieved.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Platform Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What threat is Platform Analytics addressing?
Statistical classification Critical Criteria:
Pilot Statistical classification decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Statistical classification projects.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Platform Analytics leader?
Stored procedures Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Stored procedures risks and remodel and develop an effective Stored procedures strategy.
Streaming data Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Streaming data leadership and forecast involvement of future Streaming data projects in development.
– How can we summarize streaming data?
TREX search engine Critical Criteria:
Focus on TREX search engine projects and correct TREX search engine management by competencies.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Platform Analytics?
Time series Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Time series tasks and test out new things.
Vishal Sikka Critical Criteria:
Start Vishal Sikka results and correct better engagement with Vishal Sikka results.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Platform Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
Voice of the Customer Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Voice of the Customer goals and describe which business rules are needed as Voice of the Customer interface.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Platform Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Platform Analytics External links:
Q2 Platform Analytics | Smarter Bank Marketing & Security
SAP HANA External links:
Sap Hana an Introduction – AbeBooks
Amazon Web Services External links:
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
AWS re:Invent 2017 | Amazon Web Services
Application server External links:
Logon – SAP Web Application Server
Oracle Application Server – Welcome
Application Server Definition – service-architecture.com
Cloud Foundry External links:
Cloud Foundry – Official Site
Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Google Cloud Platform | …
Cloud Foundry – YouTube
Cloud computing External links:
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cloud services External links:
Microsoft Azure Essentials | Azure training – cloud services
Email Cloud Services in Security & Archiving | Mimecast
IT Outsourcing | Cloud Services | mindSHIFT
Cluster analysis External links:
cluster analysis – basic clustering with r – Stack Overflow
Cluster Analysis – Workforce Board
[PDF]CLUSTER ANALYSIS FOR SEGMENTATION …
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
[PDF]C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – MIT Database …
Paper Review: C-Store: A column-oriented DBMS
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Concurrency control External links:
Types of Concurrency Control
java – Spring Security Concurrency Control – Stack Overflow
Concurrency Control – Database Management
Create, read, update and delete External links:
What is CRUD cycle (Create, Read, Update and Delete …
Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD)
Data Virtualization External links:
Data Virtualization | Informatica US
What is data virtualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Data redundancy External links:
Data Redundancy definition and information
What is Data Redundancy | IGI Global
Database management system External links:
Kuder Administrative Database Management System – …
Database management system | computing | Britannica.com
Database server External links:
MySQL Database Server is designed for enterprise organizations delivering business critical database applications. It gives corporate developers, DBAs and ISVs
Disk storage External links:
Disk Storage | Microsoft Azure
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3.exe – Google Drive
Event stream processing External links:
SAS Event Stream Processing | SAS
Extract, transform, load External links:
ETL (Extract, transform, load) Salary | PayScale
www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Managed Google Cloud Platform | Rackspace
Google Cloud Platform: Render More
Google Cloud Platform
Graph database External links:
“Graph Database” by George Dovgin
Dataset: Movie Database – Neo4j Graph Database Platform
Graph Database with T-SQL | TomazTsql
HP Helion External links:
[PDF]HP Guide – HP Helion Ready Program for Solution …
[PDF]HP Helion CloudSystem 9.0 Support Matrix
HP Helion Network – Partners | HP® Argentina
Hasso Plattner Institute External links:
A Research Project of the Hasso Plattner Institute
Huawei FusionSphere External links:
Huawei FusionSphere 5.1 – Citrix Ready Marketplace
Huawei FusionSphere OpenStack …
IBM Power Systems External links:
IBM Power Systems & AS400 Hosting – Infor & High Availability
COMMON – Your IBM Power Systems Users Group
Infrastructure as a Service External links:
Ask the Experts on Azure Infrastructure as a Service
Cloud-Based Infrastructure as a Service Comes to …
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
Intel 64 External links:
RETAIL DUAL INTEL 64-BIT XEON SUPPORT – Tigerdirect
www.tigerdirect.com › … › Server / Workstation MBs for Intel CPUs
x86 – Modes of intel 64 CPU – Stack Overflow
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things – Microsoft Internet of Things Blog
IoT Analytics – ThingSpeak Internet of Things
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Main memory External links:
What is RAM? (aka Random Access Memory or Main Memory)
Main memory – Mathematical and Computer Sciences
Managed private cloud External links:
Managed Private Cloud Solutions | Rackspace
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Microsoft Azure Training Courses – Microsoft Virtual Academy
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Moving average External links:
Derivative Moving Average Strategy – QuantShare
Multiversion concurrency control External links:
Database: What is Multiversion Concurrency Control …
Multiversion concurrency control – YouTube
On the fly External links:
on the fly – Wiktionary
Yoga on the Fly
On the Fly (TV Series 2012– ) – IMDb
Online transaction processing External links:
What is Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)? – …
Online Transaction Processing – Gartner IT Glossary
What is OLTP (online transaction processing)? – …
Open Geospatial Consortium External links:
Smart Cities Council | Open Geospatial Consortium
George Percivall, Open Geospatial Consortium Inc: …
ARA Joins the Open Geospatial Consortium | www.ara.com
Operating systems External links:
Operating Systems | Computerworld
SmugMug | Supported browsers and operating systems
Well-known security identifiers in Windows operating systems
Platform as a service External links:
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Captain Up :: Engagement Platform as a Service
Predictive analytics External links:
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Red Hat Enterprise Linux External links:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Life Cycle – Red Hat Customer …
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Release Dates – Red Hat …
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WFONE Port 8080 Test Page
Relational database management system External links:
Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) | …
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Rolling forecast External links:
How to Create a Rolling Forecast of Seasonal Sales in Excel
SAP CRM External links:
ACL Direct Link for SAP ERP & SAP CRM
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
SAP Cloud Platform Benefits Estimator
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
SAP S/4HANA External links:
SAP SE External links:
SAP Search – Jobs at SAP
SAP SRM External links:
2 Answers – Is SAP ariba better than SAP SRM?
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server External links:
Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) for VMware: …
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server VM (SLES 12)
Scale out External links:
Ubuntu Server – for scale out workloads | Ubuntu
Citus Data | Worry-free Postgres for SaaS. Built to scale out.
What is Scale Out? – Definition from Techopedia
Service pack External links:
This is the self-extracting executable that contains the update package for Windows XP Service Pack 3. Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes all previously
Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) – Windows Help
Software versioning External links:
Best Practice: Software Versioning – Stack Overflow
Software Versioning Strategies – Lionhack
Best Practice: Software Versioning – Stack Overflow
Spatial database External links:
What is a non spatial database? – Quora
Spatial Database Design
Data Manager API – A Spatial Database | MapQuest for …
Statistical classification External links:
[PDF]International Statistical Classification of Diseases …
What Is Statistical Classification? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
[PDF]History of the statistical classification of diseases …
Stored procedures External links:
Creating Stored Procedures (Database Engine)
Are SQL stored procedures case sensitive? – Stack Overflow
PHP: Prepared statements and stored procedures – Manual
Streaming data External links:
Unsupervised real-time anomaly detection for streaming data
Time series External links:
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
SPK WCDS – Hourly Time Series Reports
[PDF]Time Series Analysis and Forecasting – cengage.com
Vishal Sikka External links:
Sources: Why Vishal Sikka Left SAP – Business Insider
Vishal Sikka quits over ‘malicious’ attacks – Aug. 18, 2017
Is Vishal Sikka overrated? – Quora
Voice of the Customer External links:
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
Voice of the Customer | ASQ