What is involved in Enterprise Workforce Management
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Workforce Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Workforce Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Workforce Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Workforce Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Workforce Management related domains to cover and 148 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Workforce Management, Workforce management, Agner Krarup Erlang, Customer relationship management, Enterprise resource planning, Field service management, Healthcare, Human resource management, Human resource management system, Human resources, Meeting scheduling tool, Production planning, Project management, Project workforce management, Schedule, Service lifecycle management, Strategic service management, Supply chain management, Time and attendance, Time management, Time tracking software, Work-life balance, Workforce optimization:
Enterprise Workforce Management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Enterprise Workforce Management projects and overcome Enterprise Workforce Management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Enterprise Workforce Management effort?
– Who will provide the final approval of Enterprise Workforce Management deliverables?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise Workforce Management ?
Workforce management Critical Criteria:
Audit Workforce management management and test out new things.
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise Workforce Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Enterprise Workforce Management activities?
– Is Supporting Enterprise Workforce Management documentation required?
Agner Krarup Erlang Critical Criteria:
Debate over Agner Krarup Erlang outcomes and tour deciding if Agner Krarup Erlang progress is made.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise Workforce Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Enterprise Workforce Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How can the value of Enterprise Workforce Management be defined?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Value Customer relationship management risks and finalize specific methods for Customer relationship management acceptance.
– How can we truly understand and predict our customers needs to the point where we can design products and services that suit their needs?
– Confidentiality and security are components of the trust that are so essential to CRM. How do you build this trust in the new ecology?
– Will the Exchange provide the call volumes and average handle time for the Tier 1 and Tier II calls?
– Can you make product suggestions based on the customers order or purchase history?
– How often do you fully test your disaster recovery capabilities?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize the address book?
– Are the application host process shut-down options acceptable?
– Is the address book synchronization subscription valid?
– Do you know which customers give you the best business?
– What are current Enterprise Workforce Management Paradigms?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– Have you developed any proprietary metrics?
– What is your live agent queue abandon rate?
– How do you structure your account teams?
– Do they always buy the same thing?
– Is there enough free disk space?
– How does CRM relate to CCM?
– Is crm worth it?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Adapt Enterprise resource planning planning and secure Enterprise resource planning creativity.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Enterprise Workforce Management processes of our organization?
– What is our Enterprise Workforce Management Strategy?
Field service management Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Field service management adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Field service management services.
– The landscape of field service is continuously transforming. to become truly customer focused, field service organizations must take field excellence beyond scheduling technical appointments and closing customer complaints. so how can proactive fsm support this goal?
– Do you take into account the multiple points along the way, that could have been leveraged to increase customer delight?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Enterprise Workforce Management objectives?
– Do your employees have the tools they need to respond to customer needs effectively and consistently?
– What if extending the services you offer to meet increasing customer needs was profitable?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Enterprise Workforce Management activities?
– Your employees speak different languages. can your business solution handle it?
– What challenges are your customers facing in their field Service Operations?
– Do we know of good field Service Management dispatch software?
– What types of solutions are your customers evaluating?
– What are the best apps for field service management?
– What are some options for field service management?
– When and where does the work need to be done?
– What does the field technician need to do?
– When does the work need to be completed?
– Can your business solution handle it?
– How is this accomplished in practice?
– What if your customer is a machine?
– Why not explore your other option?
– Who needs to provide the work?
Healthcare Critical Criteria:
Confer re Healthcare strategies and proactively manage Healthcare risks.
– What are some new technologies and methodologies that are disrupting the healthcare industry?
– What are the barriers to increased Enterprise Workforce Management production?
– Will this Translate to Lower Healthcare Costs for Patients?
– How do we keep improving Enterprise Workforce Management?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Devise Human resource management tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Human resource management results.
– What about Enterprise Workforce Management Analysis of results?
– What are our Enterprise Workforce Management Processes?
Human resource management system Critical Criteria:
Systematize Human resource management system adoptions and assess what counts with Human resource management system that we are not counting.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Workforce Management requirements in detail?
– How can skill-level changes improve Enterprise Workforce Management?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Explore Human resources failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– Do we have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? new staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? succession planning is catered for?
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Are there cases when the company may collect, use and disclose personal data without consent or accommodation?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– What happens if an individual objects to the collection, use, and disclosure of his or her personal data?
– Is there a role for employees to play in maintaining the accuracy of personal data the company maintains?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– Does the cloud service provider have necessary security controls on their human resources?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– Does all hr data receive the same level of security?
– Does the company retain personal data indefinitely?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How is the Ease of navigating the hr website?
– In what areas do you feel we can improve?
– What are the data sources and data mix?
– Can you trust the algorithm?
– Is the hr plan effective ?
– What is personal data?
Meeting scheduling tool Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Meeting scheduling tool risks and define Meeting scheduling tool competency-based leadership.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Enterprise Workforce Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Enterprise Workforce Management that make it risky?
– How to Secure Enterprise Workforce Management?
Production planning Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Production planning issues and display thorough understanding of the Production planning process.
– What are specific Enterprise Workforce Management Rules to follow?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Recall Project management planning and slay a dragon.
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Originally, agile project management required collocated teams. How could a new product or service be developed in the 21st century without them?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How will you know that the Enterprise Workforce Management project has been successful?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office (PMO)?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9 – one or the other, or both?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– What about when our context is not so simple?
– Needs project management?
– What is agile anyways?
– When is done done?
Project workforce management Critical Criteria:
Guard Project workforce management projects and find out what it really means.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Enterprise Workforce Management is underway?
– Do the Enterprise Workforce Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Schedule Critical Criteria:
Own Schedule outcomes and probe Schedule strategic alliances.
– Allow import and data management processes to be immediately executed or scheduled to run on regular intervals?
– Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
– Schedule feasibility. can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
– How could risks affect the overall outcome of projects in probabilistic terms of cost and schedule?
– How likely is the current Enterprise Workforce Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise Workforce Management?
– Are any problems that cause schedule slips identified as risks prior to their occurrence?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– Is there an impact to schedule performance and to what level?
– Has the time for updating the information been scheduled?
– What is the schedule and budget for data collection?
– Are we constrained by a predefined schedule?
– Schedule & Phases – How long will this take?
– How important is the original schedule?
– Cost schedule impact analysis required?
Service lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Face Service lifecycle management visions and sort Service lifecycle management activities.
– How do we manage Enterprise Workforce Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What is our formula for success in Enterprise Workforce Management ?
Strategic service management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Strategic service management quality and check on ways to get started with Strategic service management.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Enterprise Workforce Management project manager?
– What business benefits will Enterprise Workforce Management goals deliver if achieved?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Supply chain management risks and raise human resource and employment practices for Supply chain management.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– How do we Improve Enterprise Workforce Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we all define Enterprise Workforce Management in the same way?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Time and attendance Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Time and attendance risks and report on developing an effective Time and attendance strategy.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Enterprise Workforce Management project?
– Are there Enterprise Workforce Management Models?
Time management Critical Criteria:
Track Time management visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Time management results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enterprise Workforce Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Tell me about your preferred coaching style. I especially want help with (organizational change, leadership, life balance, vision, relationships, time management). how would you help me with that?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Enterprise Workforce Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are basic time management techniques being used to ensure that the implementation process is efficient?
Time tracking software Critical Criteria:
Merge Time tracking software planning and cater for concise Time tracking software education.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Enterprise Workforce Management values?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Enterprise Workforce Management forward?
Work-life balance Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Work-life balance governance and devote time assessing Work-life balance and its risk.
– How would one define Enterprise Workforce Management leadership?
Workforce optimization Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Workforce optimization leadership and correct Workforce optimization management by competencies.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Enterprise Workforce Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we have past Enterprise Workforce Management Successes?
– How much does Enterprise Workforce Management help?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Workforce Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise Workforce Management External links:
ExecuTime Enterprise Workforce Management
ExecuTime Enterprise Workforce Management – Tyler …
ExecuTime Enterprise Workforce Management
Workforce management External links:
pdvConnect | Mobile Workforce Management Solution
Workforce Management Software | Advance Systems Inc.
Runzheimer – Mobile Workforce Management Solutions
Agner Krarup Erlang External links:
Agner Krarup Erlang – Local Business | Facebook
Agner Krarup Erlang (@akerlang) | Twitter
Customer relationship management External links:
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Login – NOVAtime
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) | Maricopa …
Field service management External links:
Healthcare External links:
Continuing Education Credits for Healthcare Professionals
Healthcare Financing Credit Card | CareCredit
Human resource management External links:
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Inland Empire Society for Human Resource Management
Home – Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management
Human resource management system External links:
Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Data Entry …
Human Resource Management System – Washington
Workforce HR; Human Resource Management System | …
Human resources External links:
myDHR | Maryland Department of Human Resources
Office of Human Resources – Employment & Recruitment …
NC Office of Human Resources
Meeting scheduling tool External links:
Meeting Scheduling Tool | Calbird
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Schedule External links:
Schedule | Bravo TV Official Site
Service lifecycle management External links:
What Is Service Lifecycle Management
Service Lifecycle Management Software | PTC
Service Lifecycle Management | Remote Monitoring | PTC
Strategic service management External links:
A framework for strategic service management – …
Supply chain management External links:
Global Supply Chain Management Solutions | Avetta
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
Time and attendance External links:
TimesheetsOnline – Track Time and Attendance From …
Online Time and Attendance Software | TrackSmart
Homepage – The best Time and Attendance tracking web …
Time management External links:
Time management Games | GameHouse
Tractivity Pro Time Management – Time Tracking Make …
Time tracking software External links:
Simple Time Tracking Software – eHour
Simple Online Time Tracking Software – Harvest
Ronin | Small Business Invoicing & Time Tracking Software
Work-life balance External links:
Help Your Employees Achieve Work-Life Balance
Workforce optimization External links:
WILMAC – Workforce Optimization | Financial Services …
Workforce Optimization – SYKES
Enterprise Workforce Optimization | Verint Systems