What is involved in Knowledge Base
Find out what the related areas are that Knowledge Base connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Knowledge Base thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Knowledge Base journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Knowledge Base leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Knowledge Base related domains to cover and 156 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Knowledge Base, Semantic service-oriented architecture, Collective intelligence, The Baroque Cycle, The Engine, Semantic broker, Simple Knowledge Organization System, Logical atomism, Embedded RDF, General Problem Solver, Application-Level Profile Semantics, Gödel’s incompleteness theorems, Internationalized Resource Identifier, A Logic Named Joe, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities, Web Science Trust, Wolfram Alpha, Uniform Resource Identifier, Information architecture, Library 2.0, Knowledge-based system, Library classification, Semantic triple, Commonsense reasoning, Content management, Research resource identifier, Gulliver’s Travels, Knowledge management, Information repository, World Wide Web, Rule Interchange Format, Description logic, Knowledge retrieval, Semantic computing, Logic programming, Semantic publishing, Artificial intelligence in fiction, Knowledge-based systems, Linked data, Knowledge representation and reasoning, Web Content Management, Alphabet of human thought, Open Database Connectivity, Knowledge extraction, Enterprise bookmarking, Unstructured information, Semantic reasoner, Text mining, Knowledge Graph, RDF Schema, Semantic mapper, Information storage, Web engineering:
Knowledge Base Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Knowledge Base goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– In the case of a Knowledge Base project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Knowledge Base project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Knowledge Base project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do we support the certified Cybersecurity professional and cyber-informed operations and engineering professionals with advanced problem-solving tools, communities of practice, canonical knowledge bases, and other performance support tools?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Knowledge Base values?
– Can specialized social networks replace learning management systems?
– Is the scope of Knowledge Base defined?
Semantic service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Jump start Semantic service-oriented architecture failures and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Semantic service-oriented architecture.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Knowledge Base processes?
– How can you negotiate Knowledge Base successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Knowledge Base forward?
Collective intelligence Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Collective intelligence strategies and improve Collective intelligence service perception.
– What are the key elements of your Knowledge Base performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are all of our Knowledge Base domains and what do they do?
– Does Knowledge Base appropriately measure and monitor risk?
The Baroque Cycle Critical Criteria:
Track The Baroque Cycle issues and explore and align the progress in The Baroque Cycle.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Knowledge Base information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– In what ways are Knowledge Base vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Why is Knowledge Base important for you now?
The Engine Critical Criteria:
Check The Engine risks and plan concise The Engine education.
– When the engineering team is satisfied, and pushes the new features to a full automation run, including load testing, how long does it take to declare the service ready to use?
– Does Knowledge Base analysis show the relationships among important Knowledge Base factors?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Knowledge Base Management?
– Where are the Engineers?
Semantic broker Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Semantic broker quality and separate what are the business goals Semantic broker is aiming to achieve.
– Will Knowledge Base have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we know that any Knowledge Base analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is Knowledge Base Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Simple Knowledge Organization System Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Simple Knowledge Organization System tactics and document what potential Simple Knowledge Organization System megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Knowledge Base project?
– Do the Knowledge Base decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Logical atomism Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Logical atomism failures and work towards be a leading Logical atomism expert.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Knowledge Base process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Knowledge Base process available?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Knowledge Base, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is the Knowledge Base organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Embedded RDF Critical Criteria:
Start Embedded RDF outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Embedded RDF.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Knowledge Base products are done in a way that ensures safety?
General Problem Solver Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate General Problem Solver strategies and get answers.
– Does the Knowledge Base task fit the clients priorities?
– What are current Knowledge Base Paradigms?
Application-Level Profile Semantics Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Application-Level Profile Semantics leadership and devise Application-Level Profile Semantics key steps.
– How do we Identify specific Knowledge Base investment and emerging trends?
– How will you measure your Knowledge Base effectiveness?
– What threat is Knowledge Base addressing?
Gödel’s incompleteness theorems Critical Criteria:
Discuss Gödel’s incompleteness theorems projects and correct better engagement with Gödel’s incompleteness theorems results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Knowledge Base process?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Knowledge Base objectives?
– How important is Knowledge Base to the user organizations mission?
Internationalized Resource Identifier Critical Criteria:
Talk about Internationalized Resource Identifier projects and test out new things.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Knowledge Base moving forward?
– What is Effective Knowledge Base?
A Logic Named Joe Critical Criteria:
Start A Logic Named Joe failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– What is the source of the strategies for Knowledge Base strengthening and reform?
– Have you identified your Knowledge Base key performance indicators?
– Who sets the Knowledge Base standards?
Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus Critical Criteria:
Shape Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus strategies and summarize a clear Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus focus.
– How do we measure improved Knowledge Base service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Knowledge Base dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities Critical Criteria:
Steer Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities quality and track iterative Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities results.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Knowledge Base?
Web Science Trust Critical Criteria:
Scan Web Science Trust strategies and summarize a clear Web Science Trust focus.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Knowledge Base leaders?
Wolfram Alpha Critical Criteria:
Design Wolfram Alpha tactics and secure Wolfram Alpha creativity.
– How can you measure Knowledge Base in a systematic way?
– Are there Knowledge Base problems defined?
Uniform Resource Identifier Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Uniform Resource Identifier results and slay a dragon.
– Which Knowledge Base goals are the most important?
– How do we go about Securing Knowledge Base?
Information architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Information architecture risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Information architecture services.
– Do you know what your users really want. What sorts of information do they need and expect to be provided as they review search results?
– Has the semantic interoperability been ensured through schema mapping or using established standards like NISO, DoD, Dublin Core?
– The kind of information the user wants: Do they want just a taste, or are they doing comprehensive research?
– How can an information architecture be designed to successfully convey scent during navigation?
– Are users employing different labels or looking for information that does not exist on your site?
– If you have ten thousand documents, can you use a labeling system of ten terms to label them?
– If the information architecture and design has been completed, are they reasonably uniform?
– what is a good application for drawing tree diagrams when planning information architecture?
– Are business goals and objectives a direct translation of the companys vision statement?
– How does the proposed solution help measure each performance indicator?
– What are the differences in designing a web app vs a website?
– Maybe include pointers to ongoing research in various areas?
– How to integrate with relevance feedback (more like this)?
– Is social media a better investment than SEO?
– Has autosuggesting metadata been considered?
– Can the content be divided into sections?
– Who Should Be the Information Architect?
– How do users see the information?
– Why not the Amazon model ?
– What about content?
Library 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Apply Library 2.0 decisions and reduce Library 2.0 costs.
– How do we Improve Knowledge Base service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the usability implications of Knowledge Base actions?
Knowledge-based system Critical Criteria:
Consider Knowledge-based system risks and triple focus on important concepts of Knowledge-based system relationship management.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Knowledge Base strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Knowledge Base agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Knowledge Base move?
Library classification Critical Criteria:
Recall Library classification goals and optimize Library classification leadership as a key to advancement.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Knowledge Base. How do we gain traction?
– What about Knowledge Base Analysis of results?
Semantic triple Critical Criteria:
Study Semantic triple issues and document what potential Semantic triple megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Knowledge Base processes?
– What are the barriers to increased Knowledge Base production?
Commonsense reasoning Critical Criteria:
Boost Commonsense reasoning failures and define Commonsense reasoning competency-based leadership.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Knowledge Base product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Knowledge Base? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Knowledge Base project?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Content management strategies and oversee Content management requirements.
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Research resource identifier Critical Criteria:
Focus on Research resource identifier projects and report on developing an effective Research resource identifier strategy.
– Can we add value to the current Knowledge Base decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Which customers cant participate in our Knowledge Base domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do Knowledge Base rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Gulliver’s Travels Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Gulliver’s Travels decisions and acquire concise Gulliver’s Travels education.
– what is the best design framework for Knowledge Base organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Depict Knowledge management failures and intervene in Knowledge management processes and leadership.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– How do we manage Knowledge Base Knowledge Management (KM)?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Information repository Critical Criteria:
Look at Information repository tactics and change contexts.
– Does Knowledge Base analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the business goals Knowledge Base is aiming to achieve?
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Adapt World Wide Web adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with World Wide Web.
– Among the Knowledge Base product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– To what extent does management recognize Knowledge Base as a tool to increase the results?
Rule Interchange Format Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Rule Interchange Format strategies and find out what it really means.
– How is the value delivered by Knowledge Base being measured?
– Have all basic functions of Knowledge Base been defined?
– Why are Knowledge Base skills important?
Description logic Critical Criteria:
Canvass Description logic planning and display thorough understanding of the Description logic process.
– For your Knowledge Base project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the disruptive Knowledge Base technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do we have past Knowledge Base Successes?
Knowledge retrieval Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Knowledge retrieval risks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Think about the people you identified for your Knowledge Base project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we keep improving Knowledge Base?
Semantic computing Critical Criteria:
Coach on Semantic computing quality and correct Semantic computing management by competencies.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Knowledge Base?
Logic programming Critical Criteria:
Focus on Logic programming management and create Logic programming explanations for all managers.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Knowledge Base?
Semantic publishing Critical Criteria:
Confer re Semantic publishing goals and prioritize challenges of Semantic publishing.
– Do we all define Knowledge Base in the same way?
– What is our Knowledge Base Strategy?
Artificial intelligence in fiction Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Artificial intelligence in fiction decisions and mentor Artificial intelligence in fiction customer orientation.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Knowledge Base requirements in detail?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Knowledge Base effort?
Knowledge-based systems Critical Criteria:
Infer Knowledge-based systems planning and maintain Knowledge-based systems for success.
Linked data Critical Criteria:
Own Linked data outcomes and create a map for yourself.
Knowledge representation and reasoning Critical Criteria:
Judge Knowledge representation and reasoning projects and oversee Knowledge representation and reasoning requirements.
– How do we maintain Knowledge Bases Integrity?
Web Content Management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Web Content Management governance and triple focus on important concepts of Web Content Management relationship management.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Knowledge Base strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Knowledge Base activities?
Alphabet of human thought Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Alphabet of human thought risks and research ways can we become the Alphabet of human thought company that would put us out of business.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Knowledge Base is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Open Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Consider Open Database Connectivity decisions and work towards be a leading Open Database Connectivity expert.
– Is Supporting Knowledge Base documentation required?
– Are there Knowledge Base Models?
Knowledge extraction Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Knowledge extraction results and triple focus on important concepts of Knowledge extraction relationship management.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Knowledge Base leader?
Enterprise bookmarking Critical Criteria:
Group Enterprise bookmarking results and correct Enterprise bookmarking management by competencies.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Knowledge Base experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is a Knowledge Base Team Work effort in place?
Unstructured information Critical Criteria:
Group Unstructured information tactics and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is the solution going to generate structured, semistructured, unstructured information for its own use or for use by entities either internal or external to the enterprise?
– Think about the functions involved in your Knowledge Base project. what processes flow from these functions?
Semantic reasoner Critical Criteria:
Deduce Semantic reasoner risks and transcribe Semantic reasoner as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Knowledge Base been identified and analyzed?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Knowledge Base?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Adapt Text mining visions and be persistent.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Knowledge Base processes of our organization?
Knowledge Graph Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Knowledge Graph strategies and learn.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Knowledge Base that make it risky?
– How much does Knowledge Base help?
RDF Schema Critical Criteria:
Align RDF Schema goals and catalog what business benefits will RDF Schema goals deliver if achieved.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Knowledge Base process?
– What are internal and external Knowledge Base relations?
Semantic mapper Critical Criteria:
Examine Semantic mapper issues and do something to it.
– How would one define Knowledge Base leadership?
Information storage Critical Criteria:
Judge Information storage goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What business benefits will Knowledge Base goals deliver if achieved?
Web engineering Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Web engineering engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Web engineering because they lack skills.
– How do we go about Comparing Knowledge Base approaches/solutions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Knowledge Base Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Semantic service-oriented architecture External links:
CiteSeerX — WSMX – a semantic service-oriented architecture
Collective intelligence External links:
Title: Collective Intelligence in Humans: A Literature …
Collective Intelligence – AbeBooks
Main Page – Handbook of Collective Intelligence
The Baroque Cycle External links:
Neal Stephenson – The Baroque Cycle
The NOOK Book (eBook) of the The Baroque Cycle: Quicksilver, The Confusion, and The System of the World by Neal Stephenson at Barnes & Noble. FREE
The Baroque Cycle (8 volume) Series by Neal Stephenson
The Engine External links:
The Engine 2 Diet | Whole Foods Market
How to Make Content the Engine That Drives Sales
The Engine Room
Simple Knowledge Organization System External links:
Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS) Support
SKOS Simple Knowledge Organization System …
Logical atomism External links:
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LOGICAL ATOMISM – Internet …
General Problem Solver External links:
General Problem Solver – Software | Facebook
GPS: General Problem Solver – Instructional Design
Artificial Intelligent – General problem solver – YouTube
Application-Level Profile Semantics External links:
Application-Level Profile Semantics (ALPS) – IETF …
ALPS means Application-Level Profile Semantics
Application-Level Profile Semantics · GitHub
Internationalized Resource Identifier External links:
IRI means Internationalized Resource Identifier – All …
Internationalized Resource Identifier (The Java™ …
A Logic Named Joe External links:
A Logic Named Joe – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/A Logic Named Joe
A Logic Named Joe, a song by X Minus One on Spotify
A logic named Joe (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus External links:
The Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus first appeared in 1921 and was the only philosophical work that Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951) published during his lifetime.
Tractatus logico-philosophicus, (Book, 1922) …
Remarks about Wittgenstein’s Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus
Web Science Trust External links:
Web Science Trust – YouTube
Web Science Trust – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Lyrics containing the term: Web Science Trust
www.lyrics.com/lyrics/Web Science Trust
Wolfram Alpha External links:
Wolfram Alpha – Official Site
Ten Things You Can Do With Wolfram Alpha – Lifewire
Uniform Resource Identifier External links:
Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) list – 3GPP
Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Schemes
[PDF]UNIFORM RESOURCE IDENTIFIER – Computer Science
Information architecture External links:
Information Architecture Basics | Usability.gov
Semiotics Web (SW) & Information Architecture (IA) – Meetup
Library 2.0 External links:
Last update – TicklishChild’s Library 2.0
Plant Pathology Library 2.0 | Department of Plant Pathology
Library 2.0 | Tools, Publications & Resources
Knowledge-based system External links:
Knowledge-Based Systems – Jones & Bartlett Learning
[PDF]A Knowledge-Based System Design/Information …
Library classification External links:
ERIC – Functions of Library Classification., 1988
Commonsense reasoning External links:
Commonsense Reasoning – (Second Edition) – …
ERIC – Commonsense Reasoning about the Physical …
Reinforcing a Claim in Commonsense Reasoning (2003)
Content management External links:
in10sity – Content Management Systems – Internet Marketing
Craft CMS | Focused content management for web …
What is content management (CM)? – Definition from WhatIs.…
Research resource identifier External links:
dkNET | Research Resource Identifier
Gulliver’s Travels External links:
Gulliver’s Travels Flashcards | Quizlet
Gulliver’s Travels (1939) – IMDb
Knowledge management External links:
Institutional Knowledge Management
What Is Knowledge Management? – APQC
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Information repository External links:
DoDMERB Secure Applicant Information Repository – …
[PDF]Collections Information Repository (CIR) Request …
Collections Information Repository (CIR)
World Wide Web External links:
World Wide Web Consortium – Official Site
IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC)
World Wide Web Foundation – Official Site
Rule Interchange Format External links:
[PDF]Rule Interchange Format: The Framework
[PDF]Use Cases for a Rule Interchange Format – REWERSE
RIF Rule Interchange Format Current Status – W3C
Description logic External links:
[PDF]A Description Logic Primer – arXiv
Description logic rules (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Knowledge retrieval External links:
[PDF]Proc IMechE Part C: A new design knowledge retrieval …
Publications – Knowledge Retrieval Repository – Google Sites
Knowledge Retrieval Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Semantic computing External links:
Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo – Home | Facebook
Semantic Computing Research Group (SeCo)
IEEE International Conference On Semantic Computing …
Logic programming External links:
The Association for Logic Programming (ALP) and …
Logic Programming – imd.solutions
HMI Screen Editor & Logic Programming Software GP-Pro …
Semantic publishing External links:
What is dynamic semantic publishing? | Semantics
Semantic Publishing (@scorvey) | Twitter
Linked data External links:
The curious case of Trump-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica
SEER-CAHPS Linked Data Resource
Knowledge representation and reasoning External links:
[PDF]Knowledge Representation and Reasoning – …
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) [Ronald Brachman, Hector Levesque] …
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning – …
Web Content Management External links:
Best Web Content Management Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Ingeniux CMS Web Content Management Software Log-in
Web Content Management Support
Alphabet of human thought External links:
Alphabet Of Human Thought – theinfolist.com
Open Database Connectivity External links:
What is open database connectivity? – Quora
SAS Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) Driver
Knowledge extraction External links:
[PDF]PDFMEF: A Multi-Entity Knowledge Extraction …
Knowledge Extraction | K-Extractor | Lymba Corporation
GitHub – SCI2SUGR/KEEL: KEEL: Knowledge Extraction …
Unstructured information External links:
Manage Unstructured Information as Part of EIM |ASUG
[PDF]Unstructured Information Processing with Apache …
Semantic reasoner External links:
Semantic reasoner – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Text mining External links:
Applied Text Mining in Python | Coursera
Knowledge Graph External links:
Google Engineer Ben Gomes On Knowledge Graph, A …
Google Knowledge Graph Search API – Google Developers
MAANA | Enterprise Knowledge Graph
RDF Schema External links:
RDF Schema – P2P Foundation
RDF Schema – Official Site
Information storage External links:
Home – HigherGround – Information Storage
[PDF]Information Storage and Management—Storing, …
Web engineering External links:
Web Engineering Düsseldorf (Düsseldorf, Germany) | Meetup
[PDF]An Introduction to Web Engineering