Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autoscaling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autoscaling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autoscaling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autoscaling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autoscaling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Autoscaling, including any consulting or professional services?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Autoscaling goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What are current Autoscaling Paradigms?
- What is our formula for success in Autoscaling ?
- What is the risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autoscaling book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Autoscaling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autoscaling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autoscaling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autoscaling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autoscaling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autoscaling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autoscaling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Autoscaling project oversight?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Autoscaling project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Autoscaling project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a prospective decision remain the same regardless of what the data shows?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Autoscaling projects?
Step-by-step and complete Autoscaling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autoscaling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autoscaling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autoscaling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autoscaling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autoscaling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autoscaling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autoscaling project with this in-depth Autoscaling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autoscaling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autoscaling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autoscaling investments work better.
This Autoscaling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.