Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Satellite Service MSS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Satellite Service MSS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Satellite Service MSS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Satellite Service MSS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Satellite Service MSS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are the measurements objective?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Mobile Satellite Service MSS measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Among the Mobile Satellite Service MSS product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Mobile Satellite Service MSS results?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Mobile Satellite Service MSS project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Mobile Satellite Service MSS project lifecycle?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Satellite Service MSS book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Satellite Service MSS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Satellite Service MSS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Satellite Service MSS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Satellite Service MSS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Satellite Service MSS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Satellite Service MSS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Satellite Service MSS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Mobile Satellite Service MSS project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Mobile Satellite Service MSS projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Mobile Satellite Service MSS project risks determined?
- Project Charter: Mobile Satellite Service MSS project Objective Statement: What must the Mobile Satellite Service MSS project do?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Satellite Service MSS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Satellite Service MSS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Satellite Service MSS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Satellite Service MSS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Satellite Service MSS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Satellite Service MSS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Satellite Service MSS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Satellite Service MSS project with this in-depth Mobile Satellite Service MSS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Satellite Service MSS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Satellite Service MSS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Satellite Service MSS investments work better.
This Mobile Satellite Service MSS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.