Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logic model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logic model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logic model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logic model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logic model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Logic model shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- What should we stop doing?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How do we go about Comparing Logic model approaches/solutions?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Logic model models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the barriers to increased Logic model production?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logic model book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logic model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logic model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logic model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logic model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logic model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logic model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logic model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Logic model project time management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Logic model project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Team Operating Agreement: Is compensation based on team and individual performance?
- Risk Management Plan: Where are you confronted with risks during the business phases?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Logic model project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Logic model project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer’s prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
Step-by-step and complete Logic model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logic model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logic model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logic model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logic model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logic model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logic model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logic model project with this in-depth Logic model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logic model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logic model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logic model investments work better.
This Logic model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.