Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IoT M2M Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IoT M2M Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IoT M2M Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IoT M2M Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 827 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IoT M2M Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 827 standard requirements:
- What can we do to improve?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of IoT M2M Solutions that make it risky?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected IoT M2M Solutions results are met?
- Among the IoT M2M Solutions product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as IoT M2M Solutions leaders?
- The approach of traditional IoT M2M Solutions works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IoT M2M Solutions book in PDF containing 827 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IoT M2M Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IoT M2M Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IoT M2M Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IoT M2M Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IoT M2M Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IoT M2M Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IoT M2M Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure IoT M2M Solutions project success?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the IoT M2M Solutions project and to repeat it?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Responsiveness to change and the resulting demands for different skills and abilities?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
- Procurement Audit: Where the organization engaged an expert, was the contract awarded in compliance with procurement regulations?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the IoT M2M Solutions project?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the IoT M2M Solutions project?
Step-by-step and complete IoT M2M Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IoT M2M Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IoT M2M Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IoT M2M Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IoT M2M Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IoT M2M Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IoT M2M Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IoT M2M Solutions project with this in-depth IoT M2M Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IoT M2M Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IoT M2M Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IoT M2M Solutions investments work better.
This IoT M2M Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.