Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EMC Symmetrix Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EMC Symmetrix related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EMC Symmetrix specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EMC Symmetrix Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EMC Symmetrix improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- What are the short and long-term EMC Symmetrix goals?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Is EMC Symmetrix Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Are there EMC Symmetrix Models?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a EMC Symmetrix strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How do we measure risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EMC Symmetrix book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EMC Symmetrix self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EMC Symmetrix Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EMC Symmetrix areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EMC Symmetrix Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EMC Symmetrix projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EMC Symmetrix Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EMC Symmetrix project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do EMC Symmetrix project managers participating in the EMC Symmetrix project know the EMC Symmetrix projects true status first hand?
- Change Request: Customer Acceptance Plan How will the customer verify the change has been implemented successfully?
- Risk Register: Cost/Benefit – How much will the proposed mitigations cost and how does this cost compare with the potential cost of the risk event/situation should it occur?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the EMC Symmetrix project schedule(s)?
- Change Management Plan: What is the most positive interpretation it can receive?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
Step-by-step and complete EMC Symmetrix Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EMC Symmetrix project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EMC Symmetrix project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EMC Symmetrix project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EMC Symmetrix project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EMC Symmetrix project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EMC Symmetrix project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EMC Symmetrix project with this in-depth EMC Symmetrix Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EMC Symmetrix projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EMC Symmetrix and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EMC Symmetrix investments work better.
This EMC Symmetrix All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.