Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data hub Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data hub related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data hub specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data hub Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data hub improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data hub project?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Data hub moving forward?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- What are our needs in relation to Data hub skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What about Data hub Analysis of results?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data hub book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data hub self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data hub Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data hub areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data hub Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data hub projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data hub Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data hub project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the Data hub project and their authority levels?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Data hub project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Data hub project, that is)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Data hub project approach and development strategy of the Data hub project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Earned Value Status: Verification is a process of ensuring that the developed system satisfies the stakeholders agreements and specifications; Are you building the product right? What do you verify?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
Step-by-step and complete Data hub Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data hub project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data hub project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data hub project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data hub project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data hub project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data hub project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data hub project with this in-depth Data hub Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data hub projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data hub and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data hub investments work better.
This Data hub All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.