Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cross-Platform Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cross-Platform Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cross-Platform Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cross-Platform Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cross-Platform Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 615 standard requirements:
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- What are the business goals Cross-Platform Development is aiming to achieve?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Cross-Platform Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How do you assess your Cross-Platform Development workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Cross-Platform Development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cross-Platform Development book in PDF containing 615 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cross-Platform Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cross-Platform Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cross-Platform Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cross-Platform Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cross-Platform Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cross-Platform Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cross-Platform Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Project Schedule: Is the Cross-Platform Development project schedule available for all Cross-Platform Development project team members to review?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Communications Management Plan: Are the stakeholders getting the information others need, are others consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Cross-Platform Development project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented Cross-Platform Development project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
Step-by-step and complete Cross-Platform Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cross-Platform Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cross-Platform Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cross-Platform Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cross-Platform Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cross-Platform Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cross-Platform Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cross-Platform Development project with this in-depth Cross-Platform Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cross-Platform Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cross-Platform Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cross-Platform Development investments work better.
This Cross-Platform Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.