What is involved in Lean Software Development
Find out what the related areas are that Lean Software Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Lean Software Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Lean Software Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Lean Software Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Lean Software Development related domains to cover and 239 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Lean Software Development, Stand-up meeting, Model-driven development, Integrated development environment, ISO 9001, Build automation, Software construction, Hierarchical organization, Software design, Dynamic systems development method, Customer representative, Software project management, Software development process, Adaptive software development, Feature-driven development, Kanban cards, Lean Software Development, Pair Programming, Continuous Delivery, Cleanroom software engineering, Rapid application development, Test-driven development, Queuing theory, Software documentation, Software prototyping, Software quality assurance, Just in time, Infrastructure as Code, Software bloat, Scaled Agile Framework, Software developer, Task switching, Extreme programming, Waterfall model, Software deployment, UML tools, Software bug, Software development methodology, Software development, Software maintenance, Spiral model, Unified Process, Kanban board, User story, Domain-driven design, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Programming tool, User experience, Team software process, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Software configuration management, Behavior-driven development, Application release automation, Software engineering, Team leader, Agile software development, Requirements analysis, Personal software process, Value stream mapping, Software testing, Iterative and incremental development, Toyota Production System, Acceptance test–driven development, Continuous Integration, Extreme programming practices:
Lean Software Development Critical Criteria:
Match Lean Software Development decisions and observe effective Lean Software Development.
– What are the barriers to increased Lean Software Development production?
– What are the short and long-term Lean Software Development goals?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Stand-up meeting failures and describe the risks of Stand-up meeting sustainability.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Lean Software Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does the Lean Software Development task fit the clients priorities?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
See the value of Model-driven development engagements and overcome Model-driven development skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Who sets the Lean Software Development standards?
– What will drive Lean Software Development change?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Integrated development environment planning and prioritize challenges of Integrated development environment.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Lean Software Development leaders?
– How do we Identify specific Lean Software Development investment and emerging trends?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Rank ISO 9001 adoptions and get answers.
– In what ways are Lean Software Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– How likely is the current Lean Software Development plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How can we improve Lean Software Development?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Guide Build automation visions and prioritize challenges of Build automation.
– Think about the functions involved in your Lean Software Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Among the Lean Software Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is the source of the strategies for Lean Software Development strengthening and reform?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Test Software construction failures and test out new things.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Lean Software Development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Lean Software Development project lifecycle?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Lean Software Development Management?
– Why is Lean Software Development important for you now?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Adapt Hierarchical organization engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Hierarchical organization users.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Lean Software Development forward?
– Can we do Lean Software Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Group Software design risks and finalize the present value of growth of Software design.
– How do we go about Comparing Lean Software Development approaches/solutions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Lean Software Development?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Dynamic systems development method tactics and adopt an insight outlook.
– what is the best design framework for Lean Software Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– For your Lean Software Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is our formula for success in Lean Software Development ?
Customer representative Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Customer representative adoptions and probe Customer representative strategic alliances.
– Consider your own Lean Software Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software project management decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Software project management.
– In the case of a Lean Software Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Lean Software Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Lean Software Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What about Lean Software Development Analysis of results?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Software development process visions and pay attention to the small things.
– Will Lean Software Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What are current Lean Software Development Paradigms?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Mix Adaptive software development management and shift your focus.
– Do those selected for the Lean Software Development team have a good general understanding of what Lean Software Development is all about?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Lean Software Development that make it risky?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Lean Software Development?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Feature-driven development visions and question.
Kanban cards Critical Criteria:
Discourse Kanban cards failures and get out your magnifying glass.
– Have you identified your Lean Software Development key performance indicators?
Lean Software Development Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Lean Software Development decisions and get going.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Lean Software Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do we all define Lean Software Development in the same way?
– How do we keep improving Lean Software Development?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Pair Programming results and improve Pair Programming service perception.
– When a Lean Software Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Lean Software Development?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Continuous Delivery decisions and report on setting up Continuous Delivery without losing ground.
– Does Lean Software Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Lean Software Development is underway?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Boost Cleanroom software engineering strategies and look at it backwards.
– How can you negotiate Lean Software Development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does Lean Software Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Model after Rapid application development tasks and secure Rapid application development creativity.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Lean Software Development project?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Lean Software Development effort?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How do we maintain Lean Software Developments Integrity?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– Is it applicable?
– When to use dsdm?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Test-driven development issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Test-driven development.
– How would one define Lean Software Development leadership?
Queuing theory Critical Criteria:
Think about Queuing theory outcomes and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Queuing theory decisions.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Lean Software Development processes of our organization?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Lean Software Development requirements in detail?
– Will Lean Software Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Software documentation risks and drive action.
– What business benefits will Lean Software Development goals deliver if achieved?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Lean Software Development move?
– What threat is Lean Software Development addressing?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Mine Software prototyping goals and report on setting up Software prototyping without losing ground.
– Is Lean Software Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What vendors make products that address the Lean Software Development needs?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Software quality assurance engagements and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Software quality assurance information.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– How can the value of Lean Software Development be defined?
Just in time Critical Criteria:
Depict Just in time outcomes and work towards be a leading Just in time expert.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Lean Software Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Lean Software Development ?
– Are accountability and ownership for Lean Software Development clearly defined?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Think about Infrastructure as Code outcomes and track iterative Infrastructure as Code results.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Lean Software Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the key elements of your Lean Software Development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Software bloat Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Software bloat decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Software bloat.
– Does our organization need more Lean Software Development education?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Confer over Scaled Agile Framework results and work towards be a leading Scaled Agile Framework expert.
– Is Supporting Lean Software Development documentation required?
– What are internal and external Lean Software Development relations?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Software developer leadership and check on ways to get started with Software developer.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– In a project to restructure Lean Software Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we manage Lean Software Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
Task switching Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Task switching tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Task switching services.
– What are all of our Lean Software Development domains and what do they do?
– How is the value delivered by Lean Software Development being measured?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Test Extreme programming management and change contexts.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Lean Software Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– Are there recognized Lean Software Development problems?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Audit Waterfall model governance and plan concise Waterfall model education.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Lean Software Development processes?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Software deployment governance and acquire concise Software deployment education.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Lean Software Development values?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Judge UML tools management and research ways can we become the UML tools company that would put us out of business.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Lean Software Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Are assumptions made in Lean Software Development stated explicitly?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Software bug strategies and get going.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Lean Software Development opportunities costing us money?
– How do we measure improved Lean Software Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Lean Software Development activities?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Explore Software development methodology risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software development methodology.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Lean Software Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Who will provide the final approval of Lean Software Development deliverables?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Grade Software development engagements and perfect Software development conflict management.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– What other types of systems might be able to benefit from this component?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– What software development and data management tools been selected?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– What type of system is being developed?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– Heritage of traditional methods?
– How do engineers feel about it?
– How much modeling to do?
– A separate test team?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Software maintenance results and tour deciding if Software maintenance progress is made.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Spiral model visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Spiral model.
– How will you know that the Lean Software Development project has been successful?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Own Unified Process results and define what do we need to start doing with Unified Process.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Lean Software Development processes?
– Think of your Lean Software Development project. what are the main functions?
– Is a Lean Software Development Team Work effort in place?
Kanban board Critical Criteria:
Drive Kanban board visions and perfect Kanban board conflict management.
– Think about the people you identified for your Lean Software Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is maximizing Lean Software Development protection the same as minimizing Lean Software Development loss?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Lean Software Development project?
User story Critical Criteria:
Use past User story outcomes and stake your claim.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Lean Software Development in a volatile global economy?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– What are specific Lean Software Development Rules to follow?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Domain-driven design strategies and remodel and develop an effective Domain-driven design strategy.
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Discuss ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 issues and pioneer acquisition of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 systems.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Lean Software Development. How do we gain traction?
– Is there a Lean Software Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Programming tool leadership and change contexts.
– Can we add value to the current Lean Software Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Lean Software Development process?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Interpolate User experience planning and document what potential User experience megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Lean Software Development process?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Meet over Team software process failures and look at it backwards.
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Learn from Microsoft Solutions Framework visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Lean Software Development into the services that we provide?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Lean Software Development study?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Software configuration management decisions and grade techniques for implementing Software configuration management controls.
– What are the disruptive Lean Software Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Talk about Behavior-driven development planning and arbitrate Behavior-driven development techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Lean Software Development?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Application release automation tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Application release automation services.
– Does Lean Software Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Software engineering management and test out new things.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How do we Lead with Lean Software Development in Mind?
Team leader Critical Criteria:
Use past Team leader failures and adopt an insight outlook.
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Generalize Agile software development quality and work towards be a leading Agile software development expert.
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Lean Software Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– Are there cultural or organizational issues that may affect the system development?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– How large is the system that is being developed?
– How is the development team organized?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Rank Requirements analysis leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Requirements analysis.
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Personal software process governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Personal software process information.
– Is the scope of Lean Software Development defined?
Value stream mapping Critical Criteria:
Devise Value stream mapping projects and define what do we need to start doing with Value stream mapping.
– Do Lean Software Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Do we have past Lean Software Development Successes?
– How to deal with Lean Software Development Changes?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Detail Software testing issues and assess what counts with Software testing that we are not counting.
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Iterative and incremental development planning and intervene in Iterative and incremental development processes and leadership.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Lean Software Development services/products?
– Do the Lean Software Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Toyota Production System Critical Criteria:
Discuss Toyota Production System planning and get the big picture.
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Apply Acceptance test–driven development failures and find the essential reading for Acceptance test–driven development researchers.
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Grade Continuous Integration results and raise human resource and employment practices for Continuous Integration.
– What are the business goals Lean Software Development is aiming to achieve?
– How do we go about Securing Lean Software Development?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Devise Extreme programming practices goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Extreme programming practices.
– Why are Lean Software Development skills important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Lean Software Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Lean Software Development External links:
LeanEssays: Lean Software Development: The Backstory
May 08, 2003 · Lean Software Development has 764 ratings and 40 reviews. Henri said: What I love about the book Lean Software Development by Mary …
Lean Software Development – msdn.microsoft.com
Stand-up meeting External links:
5 Steps to Running an Effective Daily Stand-up Meeting
Model-driven development External links:
What is model-driven development (MDD) ? – …
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
ISO 9001: What is it? Who needs Certification and Why?
Build automation External links:
Release Management and Build Automation with TFS 2017 …
Best Build Automation Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Hierarchical organization External links:
A hierarchical organization is an organizational structure where every entity in the organization, except one, is subordinate to a single other entity. This arrangement is a form of a hierarchy. In an organization, the hierarchy usually consists of a singular/group of power at the top with subsequent levels of power beneath them.
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Exygy | Software Design & Development Agency | B …
MjM Software Design
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Adaptive software development External links:
What is adaptive software development? – Quora
An adaptive software development process model – …
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
Feature-driven development External links:
An Introduction to Feature-Driven Development – DZone Agile
Kanban cards External links:
Types of Kanban Cards | Bizfluent
Everything You Need to Know About Kanban Cards – …
Kanban rack and t card board for kanban cards
Lean Software Development External links:
LeanEssays: Lean Software Development: The Backstory
May 08, 2003 · Lean Software Development has 764 ratings and 40 reviews. Henri said: What I love about the book Lean Software Development by Mary …
Lean Software Development – msdn.microsoft.com
Continuous Delivery External links:
What is Continuous Delivery? | DevOps – Visual Studio
GoCD – Open Source Continuous Delivery and Automation …
Continuous Delivery Pipeline – Scaled Agile Framework
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[PDF]Cleanroom Software Engineering – Georgia Tech STAR …
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Queuing theory External links:
[PDF]Waiting Lines and Queuing Theory Models
An Example of the Queuing Theory for Restaurants | Chron.com
[PDF]Queuing Theory – NCAT
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation | Zenoss
How to Write Software Documentation: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Software prototyping External links:
[PDF]Methods for Software Prototyping
Software Prototyping Engineer – Jeppesen Careers
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next …
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Just in time External links:
Just in Time for Christmas (TV Movie 2015) – IMDb
Just In Time Medicine – Official Site
Infrastructure as Code External links:
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
[PDF]Infrastructure as Code whitepaper – d0.awsstatic.com
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
Software bloat External links:
Getting Rid Of Software Bloat. What Causes Software Bloat
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Iteration Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Scaled Agile Framework? – Quora
Software developer External links:
Software Developer | Internal Revenue Service
Become a Software Developer In 12 Weeks | Coder Camps
Software Developer (US) Salary – PayScale
Task switching External links:
Multi Task Switching game | Brainturk Games
Worker, Interrupted: The Cost of Task Switching
How to disable task switching on Win32 platforms
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
Waterfall model External links:
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
The waterfall model is a sequential design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, construction, testing, production/implementation and maintenance.
HOW TO MAKE WATERFALL MODEL – YouTube
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Software Deployment Testing – University of Nevada, Reno
UML tools External links:
visio – Simple UML tools – Stack Overflow
Software bug External links:
iPad software bug fix? | Verizon Community
Software development methodology External links:
CISA Exam-Software Development Methodology …
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Software development External links:
Download .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit …
What is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life …
Software maintenance External links:
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Software maintenance is an anti-pattern – 18F
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Unified Process External links:
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
Kanban board External links:
Kanban Board vs. Scrum Board: 11 Major Differencies
Filter Kanban board | Microsoft Docs
Kanban Board – New Standard of Organizing Work | Kanban …
User story External links:
What is user story? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Write a Great User Story | CA Agile Central Help
User Story – Business Analysts Handbook
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
IEC – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Dashboard > Scope
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
Programming tool External links:
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
ATEQ VT36 TPMS Programming Tool – Tire Rack
#engage: Interactive Programming Tool for Radio Stations
User experience External links:
eCode360® Library : The Best User Experience | General Code
Google User Experience Research
User Experience Design
Team software process External links:
The Team Software Process | Software Engineering – Scribd
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
Team Software Process | Overview
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework. Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) is a set of principles, models, disciplines, concepts, and guidelines for delivering information technology services from Microsoft. MSF is not limited to developing applications only; it is also applicable to other IT projects like deployment, networking or infrastructure projects.
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Microsoft Solutions Framework: The Deployment Phase
Software configuration management External links:
Software Configuration Management – YouTube
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Team leader External links:
The 10 Effective Qualities of a Team Leader | Chron.com
A team leader is someone who provides guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to a group of other individuals for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results. The team leader reports to a manager. The team leader monitors the quantitative and qualitative result that is to be achieved. The leader often works within the team, as a member, carrying out the same roles but with the additional ‘leader’ responsibilities – as opposed to higher level management who often have a separate job role altogether. In order for a team to function successfully, the team leader must also motivate the team to “use their knowledge and skills to achieve the shared goals.” When a team leader motivates a team, group members can function in a goal oriented manner. A “team leader” is also someone who has the capability to drive performance within a group of people. Team leaders utilize their expertise, their peers, influence, and/or creativeness to formulate an effective team.
Agile software development External links:
8 Benefits of Agile Software Development | Segue …
Scrum Overview: Agile Software Development
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
Requirements analysis External links:
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
Activity 3 – Requirements Analysis | SDLC
[PDF]VIII. Requirements Analysis – University of Toronto
Personal software process External links:
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
[PDF]A Bibliography of the Personal Software Process (PSP) …
[PDF]The Personal Software Process (PSP)
Value stream mapping External links:
TK and Value Stream Mapping – University of Michigan
Value Stream Mapping – Page 2 – Hash Management …
Value Stream Mapping – Hash Management Services LLP
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Toyota Production System External links:
Toyota Production System (TPS) Terminology
Toyota Production System Support Center, Inc. (TSSC)
[PDF]TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEM BASIC …
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous Integration and Deployment for iOS | buddybuild
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]