What is involved in Information governance
Find out what the related areas are that Information governance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information governance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information Governance Organizational Structures journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information Governance Organizational Structures leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information governance related domains to cover and 225 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information governance, ARMA International, Big data, Business intelligence, Chief governance officer, Climate governance, Clinical governance, Collaborative governance, Corporate governance, Cultural governance, Data defined storage, Data governance, Data science, Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications, Earth system governance, Ecclesiastical polity, Electronic discovery, Electronically stored information, Enterprise architecture, Enterprise content management, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Environmental governance, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Global governance, Good governance, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Governance in higher education, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management, Information management, Information security, Information technology governance, Knowledge management, Legal hold, Local governance, Market governance mechanism, Master data management, Multistakeholder governance model, National archives, Network governance, Ocean governance, Open-source governance, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Political party governance, Private governance, Project governance, Records life-cycle, Records management, Risk management, SOA governance, Security sector governance and reform, Soil governance, Sustainable Governance Indicators, Technology governance, Transnational governance, Website governance, World Governance Index:
Information governance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Information governance strategies and improve Information governance service perception.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Information governance product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
– Does the Information governance task fit the clients priorities?
ARMA International Critical Criteria:
Meet over ARMA International engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for ARMA International.
– In a project to restructure Information governance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Information governance that make it risky?
– Who will provide the final approval of Information governance deliverables?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Big data decisions and report on developing an effective Big data strategy.
– Do you see the need for actions in the area of standardisation (including both formal standards and the promotion of/agreement on de facto standards) related to your sector?
– Have we let algorithms and large centralized data centres not only control the remembering but also the meaning and interpretation of the data?
– Does your organization share data with other entities (with customers, suppliers, companies, government, etc)?
– Is the software compatible with new database formats for raw, unstructured, and semi-structured big data?
– How should we organize to capture the benefit of Big Data and move swiftly to higher maturity stages?
– The real challenge: are you willing to get better value and more innovation for some loss of privacy?
– Future: Given the focus on Big Data where should the Chief Executive for these initiatives report?
– Does our entire organization have easy access to information required to support work processes?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– What if the needle in the haystack happens to be a complex data structure?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Does aggregation exceed permissible need to know about an individual?
– What are the new applications that are enabled by Big Data solutions?
– Does your organization have a strategy on big data or data analytics?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
– How do we track the provenance of the derived data/information?
– Why are we collecting all this data?
– Is Big data different?
– What s limiting the task?
– Who is collecting what?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Business intelligence adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Business intelligence services.
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your it team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– What are the main full web business intelligence solutions?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Report Users?
– What are the pillar concepts of business intelligence?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– Do you support video integration?
– Types of data sources supported?
– How are you going to manage?
Chief governance officer Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Chief governance officer visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Chief governance officer.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information governance?
– What business benefits will Information governance goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we go about Comparing Information governance approaches/solutions?
Climate governance Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Climate governance leadership and balance specific methods for improving Climate governance results.
– Consider your own Information governance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is Information governance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Does our organization need more Information governance education?
Clinical governance Critical Criteria:
Meet over Clinical governance tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Clinical governance projects.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Information governance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who needs to know about Information governance ?
Collaborative governance Critical Criteria:
Chat re Collaborative governance tasks and intervene in Collaborative governance processes and leadership.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information governance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does Information governance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we Improve Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Corporate governance engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– How important is Information governance to the user organizations mission?
– How is the value delivered by Information governance being measured?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Think about Cultural governance engagements and describe which business rules are needed as Cultural governance interface.
– Does Information governance analysis show the relationships among important Information governance factors?
– What are our needs in relation to Information governance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we maintain Information governances Integrity?
Data defined storage Critical Criteria:
Recall Data defined storage outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Data defined storage process.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Information governance study?
– Is Supporting Information governance documentation required?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Data governance results and get answers.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and th edata management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
– Are tools only acquired after requirements have been analyzed, or are major purchases sometimes made to use up year-end money?
– do not forget to look at the data itself. how can you affect the amount of, quality of, or protection of data and metadata?
– What are your data governance communications challenges and how do you overcome them?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– At what organizational level is it appropriate to have a new data element?
– How can the data element influence practice, policy, or research?
– What is the utility of having and using a communications plan?
– Can the data element be clearly and commonly defined?
– How can nonprofits switch to a data-informed culture?
– Can the ceo explain the roi for search and metadata?
– How does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How do I sell management on a taxonomy project?
– Why use the dgi data governance framework?
– How will decisions be made and monitored?
– Who owns the data that is collected?
– Who should be represented?
– Do you make daily builds?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Data science planning and gather Data science models .
– To what extent does management recognize Information governance as a tool to increase the results?
– What are our Information governance Processes?
Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications Critical Criteria:
Chart Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications governance and define what our big hairy audacious Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications goal is.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Information governance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does Information governance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we keep improving Information governance?
Earth system governance Critical Criteria:
Dissect Earth system governance decisions and acquire concise Earth system governance education.
– what is the best design framework for Information governance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Information governance goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the business goals Information governance is aiming to achieve?
Ecclesiastical polity Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Ecclesiastical polity strategies and budget for Ecclesiastical polity challenges.
– How do we measure improved Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
– When a Information governance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How much does Information governance help?
Electronic discovery Critical Criteria:
Analyze Electronic discovery tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– Is Information governance Required?
Electronically stored information Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Electronically stored information planning and tour deciding if Electronically stored information progress is made.
– What are specific Information governance Rules to follow?
– How can the value of Information governance be defined?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Guide Enterprise architecture projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Enterprise architecture is getting what it needs.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Does Information governance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Can we do Information governance without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Enterprise content management issues and find the essential reading for Enterprise content management researchers.
– Think of your Information governance project. what are the main functions?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Information governance move?
– How can skill-level changes improve Information governance?
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Learn from Environmental, social and corporate governance leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– How would one define Information governance leadership?
– Do we have past Information governance Successes?
Environmental governance Critical Criteria:
Review Environmental governance tasks and optimize Environmental governance leadership as a key to advancement.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information governance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How likely is the current Information governance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is our Information governance Strategy?
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Critical Criteria:
Define Federal Rules of Civil Procedure goals and adopt an insight outlook.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Information governance?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Information governance moving forward?
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Critical Criteria:
Think about Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information governance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Information governance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Global governance Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Global governance tactics and separate what are the business goals Global governance is aiming to achieve.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Information governance?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Information governance project?
Good governance Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Good governance outcomes and find out.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Information governance into the services that we provide?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information governance delivery for example is new software needed?
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Gauge Governance, risk management, and compliance risks and pay attention to the small things.
– Have you identified your Information governance key performance indicators?
– Are there recognized Information governance problems?
Governance in higher education Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Governance in higher education results and oversee Governance in higher education requirements.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Information governance with what users do day-to-day?
– What are internal and external Information governance relations?
– Do we all define Information governance in the same way?
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act Critical Criteria:
Unify Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act adoptions and finalize specific methods for Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act acceptance.
– Which customers cant participate in our Information governance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act planning and define what do we need to start doing with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
– Are accountability and ownership for Information governance clearly defined?
– How do we go about Securing Information governance?
ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management Critical Criteria:
Sort ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management strategies.
– What are the barriers to increased Information governance production?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Information management goals and test out new things.
– Is there a Information governance Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– What are the usability implications of Information governance actions?
– How do we Lead with Information governance in Mind?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Guide Information security planning and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Information security results.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Is there an information security policy to provide mgmt direction and support for information security in accordance with business requirements, relevant laws and regulations?
– Is a risk treatment plan formulated to identify the appropriate mgmt action, resources, responsibilities and priorities for managing information security risks?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Is the documented Information Security Mgmt System (ISMS) established, implemented, operated, monitored, reviewed, maintained and improved?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– Are information security policies reviewed at least once a year and updated as needed?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– What is the main driver for information security expenditure?
– Conform to the identified information security requirements?
– What is the goal of information security?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Coach on Information technology governance risks and define Information technology governance competency-based leadership.
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Drive Knowledge management tasks and point out Knowledge management tensions in leadership.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– In what ways are Information governance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information governance?
– How do we manage Information governance Knowledge Management (KM)?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Legal hold Critical Criteria:
Discuss Legal hold issues and grade techniques for implementing Legal hold controls.
– Do the Information governance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What is the purpose of Information governance in relation to the mission?
Local governance Critical Criteria:
Own Local governance goals and ask questions.
– How can you measure Information governance in a systematic way?
– Are there Information governance problems defined?
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Face Market governance mechanism failures and arbitrate Market governance mechanism techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Among the Information governance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How can you negotiate Information governance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Master data management planning and explore and align the progress in Master data management.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Information governance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we know that any Information governance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Multistakeholder governance model Critical Criteria:
Drive Multistakeholder governance model decisions and summarize a clear Multistakeholder governance model focus.
– Do Information governance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
National archives Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about National archives visions and define what our big hairy audacious National archives goal is.
Network governance Critical Criteria:
Test Network governance strategies and attract Network governance skills.
– Can we add value to the current Information governance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is Effective Information governance?
Ocean governance Critical Criteria:
Apply Ocean governance visions and create a map for yourself.
– Is maximizing Information governance protection the same as minimizing Information governance loss?
Open-source governance Critical Criteria:
Model after Open-source governance failures and look for lots of ideas.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information governance requirements in detail?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Depict Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard goals and adjust implementation of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
– What are all of our Information governance domains and what do they do?
Political party governance Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Political party governance issues and gather practices for scaling Political party governance.
– How will you measure your Information governance effectiveness?
Private governance Critical Criteria:
Nurse Private governance management and spearhead techniques for implementing Private governance.
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Project governance projects and document what potential Project governance megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Does Information governance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Records life-cycle Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Records life-cycle issues and find the essential reading for Records life-cycle researchers.
– Have all basic functions of Information governance been defined?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Align Records management quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Records management results.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Is Information governance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Risk management management and reduce Risk management costs.
– Are you aware of anyone attempting to gain information in person, by phone, mail, email, etc., regarding the configuration and/or cyber security posture of your website, network, software, or hardware?
– Is a technical solution for data loss prevention -i.e., systems designed to automatically monitor for data leakage -considered essential to enterprise risk management?
– Has any external work been done with ERM (external consulting)? If so, what was accomplished; what was concerning, what was found to be helpful?
– Does the company have a log monitoring capability with analytics and alertingalso known as continuous monitoring?
– Have we articulated reporting elements for the kinds of information you disclose in the event of an attack?
– Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
– Is our organization doing any form of outreach or education on Cybersecurity Risk Management?
– Estimate the change in financial investment for ITRM activities in the next 12 months?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– Do governance and risk management processes address Cybersecurity risks?
– Does your organization destroy data according to policies in place?
– What can we expect from project Risk Management plans?
– Are current Risk Management strategies effective?
– What is the potential impact of risk events?
– What are the usability implications?
– What if we already have something in place?
– What Makes Cyber Risk Special?
SOA governance Critical Criteria:
Reorganize SOA governance outcomes and devote time assessing SOA governance and its risk.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information governance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information governance effort?
Security sector governance and reform Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Security sector governance and reform outcomes and oversee Security sector governance and reform requirements.
– What will drive Information governance change?
Soil governance Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Soil governance engagements and create Soil governance explanations for all managers.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information governance processes?
Sustainable Governance Indicators Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Sustainable Governance Indicators issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Sustainable Governance Indicators results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Information governance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can we improve Information governance?
Technology governance Critical Criteria:
Chart Technology governance planning and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information governance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information governance process available?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information governance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information governance project lifecycle?
Transnational governance Critical Criteria:
Gauge Transnational governance projects and define Transnational governance competency-based leadership.
Website governance Critical Criteria:
Model after Website governance decisions and test out new things.
World Governance Index Critical Criteria:
Experiment with World Governance Index engagements and optimize World Governance Index leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the short and long-term Information governance goals?
– Why are Information governance skills important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information Governance Organizational Structures Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information governance External links:
InfoGovCon: The Information Governance Conference 2017
Information Governance (IG) – American Health …
Information Governance | BakerHostetler
ARMA International External links:
Birmingham Chapter of ARMA International
ARMA International – Official Site
Your industry Jobs – ARMA International
Big data External links:
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Pepperdata: DevOps for Big Data
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Chief governance officer External links:
Chief Governance Officer, OSGE | Devex
Climate governance External links:
[PDF]A Polycentric Approach to Global Climate Governance
Clinical governance External links:
[PPT]Clinical Governance – University of Pittsburgh
Collaborative governance External links:
Welcome to Collaborative Governance
Portland State PSU Online | Collaborative Governance
Corporate governance External links:
Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance – About Us | Aetna
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Data defined storage External links:
[PDF]Tarmin GridBank: Data Defined Storage – Sertho
Data governance External links:
Data Governance Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data Governance – Do Job Titles Matter? – DATAVERSITY
[PDF]Data Governance Overview – Oklahoma – Welcome to …
Data science External links:
Data science (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
What is Data Science?
Earth system governance External links:
Earth System Governance Project – Home | Facebook
Earth System Governance | The MIT Press
Earth System Governance | The MIT Press
Electronic discovery External links:
“Electronic Discovery in the Cloud” by Alberto G. Araiza
Cicayda eDiscovery Software and Electronic Discovery …
Electronic Discovery | Department of Enterprise Services
Electronically stored information External links:
Electronically stored information (ESI), for the purpose of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) is information created, manipulated, communicated, stored, and best utilized in digital form, requiring the use of computer hardware and software.
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise content management External links:
Softdocs – Enterprise Content Management (ECM), E …
Square 9 – Enterprise Content Management (ECM) & …
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) | Konica Minolta
Environmental governance External links:
The Global Environmental Governance Project – Home | Facebook
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure External links:
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – 2017 Official Edition
[PDF]Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 4 Summons
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act External links:
[PDF]Form 8957 Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act …
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Impacts …
Global governance External links:
Global Governance and Human Security, PhD – …
Global Governance Watch©
Good governance External links:
The Coalition for Good Governance
TASB Good Governance
Governance, risk management, and compliance External links:
Career Path – Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance …
Governance in higher education External links:
[PDF]Shared Governance in Higher Education – Luna …
Leadership and Governance in Higher Education | …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Information management External links:
Home | Information Management
Information Management Group, Inc.
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Title & Settlement Information Security
Information technology governance External links:
105.200 – Information Technology Governance
Knowledge management External links:
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Home | Center for Knowledge Management
tealbook | Supplier Discovery, Knowledge Management …
Legal hold External links:
6-7.3 Procedures to Follow When a Legal Hold Notice Is …
Local governance External links:
Local Governance Research Labatory
The Hague Academy for Local Governance – Think …
Master data management External links:
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software – G2 Crowd
Healthcare Master Data Management
National archives External links:
The National Archives Catalog
National Archives Foundation – Official Site
US National Archives – Official Site
Network governance External links:
The Network Governance of Crisis Response: Case …
Globalization, Edu-Business and Network Governance: …
Ocean governance External links:
Ocean Governance for Sustainability – Challenges, …
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – CyberArk
Project governance External links:
400: IT PROJECT GOVERNANCE – OIT
[PDF]Payroll Services Consolidation Project Governance …
services.oregon.gov/das/Docs/Governance Structure PSCP.pdf
NuGet Project Governance | Microsoft Docs
Records management External links:
Title and Records Management | Loan Portfolio Servicing
National Archives Records Management Information Page
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Zurich North America – Insurance and Risk Management
SOA governance External links:
SOA Governance Standards | OCIO
Sustainable Governance Indicators External links:
Technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance Maturity: Examining …
Transnational governance External links:
School of Transnational Governance
Website governance External links:
Website Governance | Smith College