What is involved in Oracle E-Business Suite
Find out what the related areas are that Oracle E-Business Suite connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Oracle E-Business Suite thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Oracle E-Business Suite journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Oracle E-Business Suite leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Oracle E-Business Suite related domains to cover and 151 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Oracle E-Business Suite, You Need a Budget, Tally Solutions, Oracle Receivables, Applications software, Oracle Applications, QC Record Format, Oracle Hyperion, Gem Accounts, Supply chain management, Vertical market, Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Oracle Forms, Dynamics 365, Enterprise resource planning, Wave Accounting, Oracle Cash Management, Customer relationship management, Business software, Oracle Corporation, Comparison of accounting software, Product lifecycle management, Aria Systems, IGG Software, Oracle database, Back-end database, Open Systems Accounting Software, Relational Database Management System, Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud, Oracle Application testing suite, Apache OFBiz, Open Financial Exchange, Endeca Technologies Inc., PC Magazine, Oracle Reports, Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Payables, Oracle Discoverer, RCA open-source application, Business process, Purchasing process, Aplos Software, Fortora Fresh Finance, Warehouse management system, Open Financial Connectivity, Quicken Interchange Format, AME Accounting Software, Apache Web Server, Call center, Human resource management systems:
Oracle E-Business Suite Critical Criteria:
Study Oracle E-Business Suite results and ask questions.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Oracle E-Business Suite goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does Oracle E-Business Suite appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Why should we adopt a Oracle E-Business Suite framework?
You Need a Budget Critical Criteria:
Infer You Need a Budget strategies and budget for You Need a Budget challenges.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Oracle E-Business Suite experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Are there Oracle E-Business Suite Models?
Tally Solutions Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Tally Solutions issues and plan concise Tally Solutions education.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Oracle E-Business Suite strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Oracle E-Business Suite strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How to Secure Oracle E-Business Suite?
Oracle Receivables Critical Criteria:
Judge Oracle Receivables engagements and find answers.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Oracle E-Business Suite information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Do those selected for the Oracle E-Business Suite team have a good general understanding of what Oracle E-Business Suite is all about?
– Is the Oracle E-Business Suite organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Applications software Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Applications software management and oversee Applications software requirements.
– What changes should be made to the design of future applications software, infrastructure software, and hardware to match the needs and opportunities of cloud computing?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Oracle E-Business Suite opportunities costing us money?
– Is there any existing Oracle E-Business Suite governance structure?
Oracle Applications Critical Criteria:
Investigate Oracle Applications quality and slay a dragon.
– How can you negotiate Oracle E-Business Suite successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we go about Comparing Oracle E-Business Suite approaches/solutions?
– Which Oracle applications are used in your project?
QC Record Format Critical Criteria:
Interpolate QC Record Format planning and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Oracle E-Business Suite move?
– What are the long-term Oracle E-Business Suite goals?
Oracle Hyperion Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Oracle Hyperion quality and improve Oracle Hyperion service perception.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Oracle E-Business Suite?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Oracle E-Business Suite activities?
Gem Accounts Critical Criteria:
Analyze Gem Accounts tasks and cater for concise Gem Accounts education.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Oracle E-Business Suite is underway?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Oracle E-Business Suite project?
– Do we all define Oracle E-Business Suite in the same way?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Chat re Supply chain management tactics and gather practices for scaling Supply chain management.
– Which customers cant participate in our Oracle E-Business Suite domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Among the Oracle E-Business Suite product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What is the source of the strategies for Oracle E-Business Suite strengthening and reform?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Vertical market Critical Criteria:
Add value to Vertical market tasks and revise understanding of Vertical market architectures.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Oracle E-Business Suite ?
– What are the barriers to increased Oracle E-Business Suite production?
– How can you measure Oracle E-Business Suite in a systematic way?
Oracle E-Business Suite Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Oracle E-Business Suite strategies and find answers.
– Does Oracle E-Business Suite systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Can we do Oracle E-Business Suite without complex (expensive) analysis?
JD Edwards Critical Criteria:
Face JD Edwards issues and balance specific methods for improving JD Edwards results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Oracle E-Business Suite process?
– What are internal and external Oracle E-Business Suite relations?
Oracle Forms Critical Criteria:
Read up on Oracle Forms results and report on setting up Oracle Forms without losing ground.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Oracle E-Business Suite leaders?
Dynamics 365 Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Dynamics 365 quality and gather Dynamics 365 models .
– For your Oracle E-Business Suite project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Check Enterprise resource planning planning and do something to it.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Oracle E-Business Suite process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Oracle E-Business Suite process available?
– What about Oracle E-Business Suite Analysis of results?
– How do we go about Securing Oracle E-Business Suite?
Wave Accounting Critical Criteria:
Categorize Wave Accounting issues and be persistent.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Oracle E-Business Suite services/products?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Oracle E-Business Suite project?
Oracle Cash Management Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Oracle Cash Management management and summarize a clear Oracle Cash Management focus.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Oracle E-Business Suite project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Will Oracle E-Business Suite have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Customer relationship management projects and gather Customer relationship management models .
– Customer Service What is the future of CRM with regards to Customer Service five years from now, What Technologies would affect it the most and what trends in Customer Service landscape would we see at that time?
– Given that we simply do not have the resources to save all the data that comes into an organization, what shall be saved and what shall be lost?
– How do we deal with the most important challenge of a crm program: how do we get a single version of the customer truth?
– How do customer relationship management systems provide value for businesses?
– Is the installed memory sufficient, based on installation recommendations?
– What is the potential value of increasing the loyalty of our customers?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– How often do you fully test your disaster recovery capabilities?
– Which business environmental factors did lead to our use of CRM?
– Can you identify your customers when they visit your website?
– Is there an incentive for visitors/customers to register?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– What is the recovery time objective for the application?
– How long should e-mail messages be stored?
– How much e-mail should be routed?
– What is the client software?
– Do GM s know what CRM is?
– Where is the roi in crm?
– Can metadata be loaded?
– What is on-demand CRM?
Business software Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Business software tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Business software relationship management.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Oracle E-Business Suite study?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Chat re Oracle Corporation risks and report on the economics of relationships managing Oracle Corporation and constraints.
– Have you identified your Oracle E-Business Suite key performance indicators?
– What are the usability implications of Oracle E-Business Suite actions?
– What threat is Oracle E-Business Suite addressing?
Comparison of accounting software Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Comparison of accounting software outcomes and look at the big picture.
– Is there a Oracle E-Business Suite Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Does the Oracle E-Business Suite task fit the clients priorities?
Product lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Mine Product lifecycle management leadership and maintain Product lifecycle management for success.
– Think of your Oracle E-Business Suite project. what are the main functions?
– Is a Oracle E-Business Suite Team Work effort in place?
– What are current Oracle E-Business Suite Paradigms?
Aria Systems Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Aria Systems failures and get answers.
– Does Oracle E-Business Suite analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
IGG Software Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about IGG Software visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do we Identify specific Oracle E-Business Suite investment and emerging trends?
– Will Oracle E-Business Suite deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Oracle database Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Oracle database failures and integrate design thinking in Oracle database innovation.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Oracle E-Business Suite processes?
Back-end database Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Back-end database results and devote time assessing Back-end database and its risk.
– What are our needs in relation to Oracle E-Business Suite skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is Oracle E-Business Suite Required?
Open Systems Accounting Software Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Open Systems Accounting Software decisions and slay a dragon.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Oracle E-Business Suite moving forward?
– How will you measure your Oracle E-Business Suite effectiveness?
Relational Database Management System Critical Criteria:
Generalize Relational Database Management System outcomes and devise Relational Database Management System key steps.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Oracle E-Business Suite objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is Supporting Oracle E-Business Suite documentation required?
Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Critical Criteria:
Scan Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud governance and shift your focus.
– Who sets the Oracle E-Business Suite standards?
Oracle Application testing suite Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Oracle Application testing suite tasks and describe the risks of Oracle Application testing suite sustainability.
– In a project to restructure Oracle E-Business Suite outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Oracle E-Business Suite activities?
– What is our formula for success in Oracle E-Business Suite ?
Apache OFBiz Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Apache OFBiz planning and report on developing an effective Apache OFBiz strategy.
– What is Effective Oracle E-Business Suite?
Open Financial Exchange Critical Criteria:
Deduce Open Financial Exchange tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Open Financial Exchange projects.
Endeca Technologies Inc. Critical Criteria:
Mine Endeca Technologies Inc. risks and gather practices for scaling Endeca Technologies Inc..
– Can we add value to the current Oracle E-Business Suite decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Oracle E-Business Suite?
– What are the short and long-term Oracle E-Business Suite goals?
PC Magazine Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on PC Magazine decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in PC Magazine.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Oracle E-Business Suite?
Oracle Reports Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Oracle Reports failures and mentor Oracle Reports customer orientation.
Oracle RDBMS Critical Criteria:
Use past Oracle RDBMS strategies and question.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Oracle E-Business Suite product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Oracle E-Business Suite agendas for the next 3 years?
– How can the value of Oracle E-Business Suite be defined?
Oracle Payables Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Oracle Payables failures and triple focus on important concepts of Oracle Payables relationship management.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Oracle E-Business Suite is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How to deal with Oracle E-Business Suite Changes?
Oracle Discoverer Critical Criteria:
Mine Oracle Discoverer projects and describe the risks of Oracle Discoverer sustainability.
– Do the Oracle E-Business Suite decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are all of our Oracle E-Business Suite domains and what do they do?
RCA open-source application Critical Criteria:
Deduce RCA open-source application outcomes and document what potential RCA open-source application megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Oracle E-Business Suite process?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Consider Business process strategies and ask questions.
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
Purchasing process Critical Criteria:
Design Purchasing process engagements and look in other fields.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Oracle E-Business Suite process?
– Given the customer problem/pain, what are the key buyer values that will drive the customers purchasing process?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Oracle E-Business Suite?
Aplos Software Critical Criteria:
Track Aplos Software engagements and separate what are the business goals Aplos Software is aiming to achieve.
– Is Oracle E-Business Suite Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Fortora Fresh Finance Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Fortora Fresh Finance strategies and explore and align the progress in Fortora Fresh Finance.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Oracle E-Business Suite project manager?
– Why are Oracle E-Business Suite skills important?
Warehouse management system Critical Criteria:
Trace Warehouse management system failures and report on developing an effective Warehouse management system strategy.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Oracle E-Business Suite processes of our organization?
– What is the purpose of Oracle E-Business Suite in relation to the mission?
Open Financial Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Test Open Financial Connectivity adoptions and drive action.
– How do we measure improved Oracle E-Business Suite service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who will provide the final approval of Oracle E-Business Suite deliverables?
Quicken Interchange Format Critical Criteria:
Merge Quicken Interchange Format risks and look at the big picture.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite products are done in a way that ensures safety?
AME Accounting Software Critical Criteria:
Reorganize AME Accounting Software engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in AME Accounting Software.
Apache Web Server Critical Criteria:
Read up on Apache Web Server goals and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Apache Web Server is getting what it needs.
– Do we know what we have specified in continuity of operations plans and disaster recovery plans?
– Is the scope of Oracle E-Business Suite defined?
Call center Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Call center leadership and probe Call center strategic alliances.
– What proportion of Customer Service calls chats could present day AI technology resolve without assistance in principle?
– What is the average supervisor to Customer Service representative ratio for a fixed route call center?
– What is the best virtual hosted PBX platform to use for our phone Customer Service team?
– What are good examples of us utilizing SMS as a Customer Service mechanism?
– Have you integrated your call center telephony to your crm application?
– What are the issues of scaling Twitter for Customer Service?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Customer Service?
– How do companies apply social media to Customer Service?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
– Is Twitter an effective Customer Service tool?
Human resource management systems Critical Criteria:
Examine Human resource management systems adoptions and create Human resource management systems explanations for all managers.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Oracle E-Business Suite requirements in detail?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Oracle E-Business Suite Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Oracle E-Business Suite External links:
Import Excel Data to Oracle E-Business Suite – More4Apps
Oracle E-Business Suite – On Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Ad · www.appsassociates.com/business-suite/on-oracle-cloud
You Need a Budget External links:
Jobs | You Need a Budget
You Need a Budget – reddit
You Need A Budget (YNAB) – YouTube
Tally Solutions External links:
Tally Solutions – Official Site
Tally Solutions – Home | Facebook
How to upgrade old Tally versions to GST | Tally Solutions
Oracle Receivables External links:
[PDF]OR ACL E D AT A SH E ET Oracle Receivables
Oracle Receivables User Guide – ludvox.de
Oracle Receivables User Guide R12 – mschub.de
Applications software External links:
Internal Applications Software | Submittablee
Oracle Applications External links:
Oracle Applications – Modern Business in the Cloud | Oracle
Oracle Applications – CoreLogic
MemberSuite – Login to Oracle Applications Users Group
QC Record Format External links:
Oracle Hyperion External links:
Hyperion Training Courses | Oracle Hyperion Training
[PDF]Oracle Hyperion Planning 11 Essentials – Exam …
Customizing EPM Workspace 11.1.2 Part I – Oracle Hyperion
Gem Accounts External links:
Gem Accounts – Online Accounting
Gem Accounts – Reviews and Pricing | SoftwareInsider
Gem Accounts – Online Accounting
Supply chain management External links:
Biagi Bros – SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Home | Supply Chain Management
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
Vertical market External links:
Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs List 2016 Edition – ChannelE2E
Top 100 Vertical Market MPSs: Lists and More – ChannelE2E
Oracle E-Business Suite External links:
Import Excel Data to Oracle E-Business Suite – More4Apps
JD Edwards External links:
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
JD Edwards – Alamo Group
Oracle Forms External links:
Synchronize between oracle forms and web browser – …
[PDF]Oracle Forms Developer
Oracle Forms and Reports : REP-51002 – Stack Overflow
Dynamics 365 External links:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online and on-premises) …
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Deploy Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
Enterprise resource planning External links:
[PDF]Assessment of DoD Enterprise Resource Planning …
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
[PDF]Enterprise Resource Planning Project …
Wave Accounting External links:
Wave Accounting Review ‹ Small Business Doer
Wave Accounting | Skill Success
Wave Accounting software | Udemy
Oracle Cash Management External links:
Oracle Apps: Oracle Cash Management Setups
Oracle Cash Management User Guide
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Business software External links:
Business Software and Services Reviews | G2 Crowd
Business software. (Journal, magazine, 1980s) …
MHC Software, Inc. – Business Software for Document …
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Product lifecycle management External links:
Product Lifecycle Management Software | Infor PLM
Agile Product Lifecycle Management
Omnify Software – Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) …
Aria Systems External links:
28 Aria Systems reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Aria Systems Reviews | Latest Customer Reviews and …
IGG Software External links:
Case Study – IGG Software – Yodlee.com
IGG Software – YouTube
IGG Software (@IGGsoftware) | Twitter
Oracle database External links:
Page Title – Oracle Database
Back-end database External links:
Button to Backup a Back-End Database – YouTube
[PDF]Front-End and Back-End Database Design and …
Moving a Back-End Database for an Enterprise Pool
Open Systems Accounting Software External links:
Open Systems Accounting Software or OSAS | …
Open Systems Accounting Software – Advanced Concepts
[PDF]OPEN SYSTEMS Accounting Software
Relational Database Management System External links:
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
NoSQL Relational Database Management System: …
Apache OFBiz External links:
Transfering Inventory items in Apache OFBiz – YouTube
The Apache OFBiz® Project
java – Apache POI exception in Apache OFBiz – Stack …
Open Financial Exchange External links:
Open Financial Exchange (OFX) – Quicken 2018
Importing Transactions – Open Financial Exchange
Harness the power of XML to Open Financial Exchange files
Endeca Technologies Inc. External links:
Endeca Technologies Inc.: quotes & news – Google Finance
PC Magazine External links:
PC Magazine – Official Site
Maximum PC Magazine : Free Texts – Internet Archive
Oracle Reports External links:
Oracle Reports Services – Servlet Command Help
Using PDF in Oracle Reports
Oracle Reports Services – Servlet
Oracle RDBMS External links:
Oracle RDBMS + Neo4j: Fully Sync Relational and Graph …
Oracle Payables External links:
[PDF]OR ACL E D AT A SH E ET Oracle Payables
[PDF]Oracle Payables Student Guide – vidani.de
Oracle Payables Reference Guide
Oracle Discoverer External links:
Oracle Discoverer Desktop | Oracle Database | Pl/Sql
ORACLE Discoverer | Chart | Oracle Database
Oracle discoverer handbook (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
RCA open-source application External links:
RCA open-source application – Revolvy
update.revolvy.com/topic/RCA open-source application
Business process External links:
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
Business Process Manager Job Description and Salary
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
Purchasing process External links:
[PPT]Basic Purchasing Process – ePMbook
Aplos Software External links:
Aplos Software for Church and Nonprofits
Aplos Software Reviews | Latest Customer Reviews and …
Aplos Software – Posts | Facebook
Fortora Fresh Finance External links:
Fortora Fresh Finance – personal finance software
Fortora Fresh Finance – Download
Fortora Fresh Finance – Download
Warehouse management system External links:
What is a Warehouse Management System? | QStock …
Warehouse Management System & Inventory Control – …
Warehouse Management System | Sistema Logistics
Quicken Interchange Format External links:
Quicken Interchange Format API – Home
Quicken interchange format (QIF) Definition – …
What is the Quicken interchange format (QIF)?
AME Accounting Software External links:
QuickBooks Vs. AME Accounting Software – ITQlick.com
Apache Web Server External links:
How to Install Apache Web Server on Windows — SitePoint
How to Install the Apache Web Server on a Windows PC
Call center External links:
AT&T Careers | Call Center Jobs – Careers – AT&T