What is involved in Oracle E-Business Suite
Find out what the related areas are that Oracle E-Business Suite connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Oracle E-Business Suite thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Oracle E-Business Suite journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Oracle E-Business Suite leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Oracle E-Business Suite related domains to cover and 142 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Oracle E-Business Suite, Applications software, Purchasing process, Business process, Oracle RDBMS, Open Systems Accounting Software, Quicken Interchange Format, Supply chain management, RCA open-source application, Warehouse management system, IGG Software, Product lifecycle management, Application software, Oracle Hyperion, SAP ERP, Aplos Software, Business software, Oracle CRM, Iran Software & Hardware Co., CGram Software, Product line, Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud, Back-end database, Dynamics 365, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Application testing suite, Call center, Enterprise resource planning, Oracle Fusion Applications, Relational Database Management System, Human resource management systems, Oracle Forms, Gem Accounts, Oracle Discoverer, Tally Solutions, Aria Systems, Vertical market, Oracle Projects, PC Magazine, Accounting software, Wave Accounting, Pastel Accounting, Open Financial Connectivity, AME Accounting Software, Oracle Reports:
Oracle E-Business Suite Critical Criteria:
Confer re Oracle E-Business Suite goals and ask questions.
– What business benefits will Oracle E-Business Suite goals deliver if achieved?
– Does Oracle E-Business Suite appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Are there recognized Oracle E-Business Suite problems?
Applications software Critical Criteria:
Confer over Applications software failures and report on developing an effective Applications software strategy.
– What changes should be made to the design of future applications software, infrastructure software, and hardware to match the needs and opportunities of cloud computing?
– Will Oracle E-Business Suite have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we go about Comparing Oracle E-Business Suite approaches/solutions?
– Are there Oracle E-Business Suite problems defined?
Purchasing process Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Purchasing process planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Purchasing process.
– what is the best design framework for Oracle E-Business Suite organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Oracle E-Business Suite? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Given the customer problem/pain, what are the key buyer values that will drive the customers purchasing process?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Oracle E-Business Suite?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Shape Business process visions and assess what counts with Business process that we are not counting.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Oracle E-Business Suite?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What/how are business processes defined?
Oracle RDBMS Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Oracle RDBMS tactics and triple focus on important concepts of Oracle RDBMS relationship management.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Oracle E-Business Suite with what users do day-to-day?
– Does the Oracle E-Business Suite task fit the clients priorities?
– What threat is Oracle E-Business Suite addressing?
Open Systems Accounting Software Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Open Systems Accounting Software planning and define what do we need to start doing with Open Systems Accounting Software.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Oracle E-Business Suite project manager?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Oracle E-Business Suite opportunities costing us money?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Oracle E-Business Suite requirements in detail?
Quicken Interchange Format Critical Criteria:
Detail Quicken Interchange Format failures and mentor Quicken Interchange Format customer orientation.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Oracle E-Business Suite, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is maximizing Oracle E-Business Suite protection the same as minimizing Oracle E-Business Suite loss?
– How will you measure your Oracle E-Business Suite effectiveness?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Supply chain management risks and customize techniques for implementing Supply chain management controls.
– In the case of a Oracle E-Business Suite project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Oracle E-Business Suite project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Oracle E-Business Suite project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Oracle E-Business Suite workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Oracle E-Business Suite Management?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
RCA open-source application Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on RCA open-source application planning and display thorough understanding of the RCA open-source application process.
– Are assumptions made in Oracle E-Business Suite stated explicitly?
– Are we Assessing Oracle E-Business Suite and Risk?
– What are our Oracle E-Business Suite Processes?
Warehouse management system Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Warehouse management system risks and do something to it.
– How do we know that any Oracle E-Business Suite analysis is complete and comprehensive?
IGG Software Critical Criteria:
Dissect IGG Software visions and assess and formulate effective operational and IGG Software strategies.
– Is Oracle E-Business Suite Required?
Product lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Product lifecycle management risks and sort Product lifecycle management activities.
– What are the key elements of your Oracle E-Business Suite performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Oracle E-Business Suite values?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Application software quality and prioritize challenges of Application software.
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
– Who sets the Oracle E-Business Suite standards?
Oracle Hyperion Critical Criteria:
Nurse Oracle Hyperion strategies and ask questions.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Oracle E-Business Suite processes?
– Does Oracle E-Business Suite analysis show the relationships among important Oracle E-Business Suite factors?
– How to Secure Oracle E-Business Suite?
SAP ERP Critical Criteria:
Accumulate SAP ERP strategies and reduce SAP ERP costs.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does Oracle E-Business Suite create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– R/3 Enterprise or MySAP ERP ?
Aplos Software Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Aplos Software management and stake your claim.
– To what extent does management recognize Oracle E-Business Suite as a tool to increase the results?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Oracle E-Business Suite objectives?
– Do Oracle E-Business Suite rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Business software Critical Criteria:
Confer over Business software leadership and grade techniques for implementing Business software controls.
– How is the value delivered by Oracle E-Business Suite being measured?
Oracle CRM Critical Criteria:
Shape Oracle CRM engagements and finalize specific methods for Oracle CRM acceptance.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Oracle E-Business Suite process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Oracle E-Business Suite process available?
– What are the barriers to increased Oracle E-Business Suite production?
– Which Oracle E-Business Suite goals are the most important?
Iran Software & Hardware Co. Critical Criteria:
Examine Iran Software & Hardware Co. decisions and devise Iran Software & Hardware Co. key steps.
– What are internal and external Oracle E-Business Suite relations?
– How much does Oracle E-Business Suite help?
CGram Software Critical Criteria:
Steer CGram Software tasks and point out improvements in CGram Software.
Product line Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Product line failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Product line skills.
– Markets, products and technologies provide another set of dimensions across which managers seek balance. The question faced is: do you have the appropriate split in R&D spending across your various product lines?
– To what extent will this product open up new market segments (e.g., industry lines, customer groups, geographical areas) that may be valuable also for other product lines?
– What are the disruptive Oracle E-Business Suite technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– To what extent will this product improve cost effectiveness that may be utilized by other product lines and business areas?
– To what extent will this product introduce or strengthen alliances that may be utilized also for other product lines?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Oracle E-Business Suite project?
– Do you have the appropriate split in R&D spending across your various product lines?
Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud skills.
– Can we add value to the current Oracle E-Business Suite decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Why should we adopt a Oracle E-Business Suite framework?
Back-end database Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Back-end database planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Back-end database and constraints.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Oracle E-Business Suite activities?
– What are the long-term Oracle E-Business Suite goals?
Dynamics 365 Critical Criteria:
Explore Dynamics 365 results and report on developing an effective Dynamics 365 strategy.
– Think about the functions involved in your Oracle E-Business Suite project. what processes flow from these functions?
Oracle Cash Management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Oracle Cash Management strategies and find out what it really means.
– What are the usability implications of Oracle E-Business Suite actions?
Oracle Application testing suite Critical Criteria:
Devise Oracle Application testing suite issues and test out new things.
– Among the Oracle E-Business Suite product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is Oracle E-Business Suite dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Call center Critical Criteria:
Investigate Call center tactics and maintain Call center for success.
– Which customers cant participate in our Oracle E-Business Suite domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What proportion of Customer Service calls chats could present day AI technology resolve without assistance in principle?
– What is the average supervisor to Customer Service representative ratio for a fixed route call center?
– What is the best virtual hosted PBX platform to use for our phone Customer Service team?
– What are good examples of us utilizing SMS as a Customer Service mechanism?
– Have you integrated your call center telephony to your crm application?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Oracle E-Business Suite move?
– What are the issues of scaling Twitter for Customer Service?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Customer Service?
– How do companies apply social media to Customer Service?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
– Is Twitter an effective Customer Service tool?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Jump start Enterprise resource planning engagements and find answers.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Oracle E-Business Suite. How do we gain traction?
– Is there a Oracle E-Business Suite Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Oracle Fusion Applications Critical Criteria:
Chart Oracle Fusion Applications adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Oracle Fusion Applications.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Oracle E-Business Suite strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Oracle E-Business Suite goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is a Oracle E-Business Suite Team Work effort in place?
Relational Database Management System Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Relational Database Management System risks and check on ways to get started with Relational Database Management System.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Oracle E-Business Suite agendas for the next 3 years?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Oracle E-Business Suite been identified and analyzed?
Human resource management systems Critical Criteria:
Reason over Human resource management systems strategies and look at the big picture.
– What is the source of the strategies for Oracle E-Business Suite strengthening and reform?
Oracle Forms Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Oracle Forms strategies and get the big picture.
Gem Accounts Critical Criteria:
Trace Gem Accounts leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Gem Accounts.
– Consider your own Oracle E-Business Suite project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are specific Oracle E-Business Suite Rules to follow?
Oracle Discoverer Critical Criteria:
Adapt Oracle Discoverer risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Oracle Discoverer projects.
– Does Oracle E-Business Suite systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Tally Solutions Critical Criteria:
Match Tally Solutions projects and acquire concise Tally Solutions education.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Oracle E-Business Suite?
– How do we go about Securing Oracle E-Business Suite?
Aria Systems Critical Criteria:
Depict Aria Systems governance and attract Aria Systems skills.
– How can we improve Oracle E-Business Suite?
Vertical market Critical Criteria:
Categorize Vertical market projects and catalog what business benefits will Vertical market goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the business goals Oracle E-Business Suite is aiming to achieve?
Oracle Projects Critical Criteria:
Unify Oracle Projects issues and report on setting up Oracle Projects without losing ground.
– Have you identified your Oracle E-Business Suite key performance indicators?
– How do we Identify specific Oracle E-Business Suite investment and emerging trends?
– Do we all define Oracle E-Business Suite in the same way?
PC Magazine Critical Criteria:
Dissect PC Magazine governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in PC Magazine because they lack skills.
– Does our organization need more Oracle E-Business Suite education?
Accounting software Critical Criteria:
Unify Accounting software governance and find out.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Oracle E-Business Suite?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Oracle E-Business Suite?
– What is the purpose of Oracle E-Business Suite in relation to the mission?
Wave Accounting Critical Criteria:
Administer Wave Accounting issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Wave Accounting projects.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Oracle E-Business Suite in a volatile global economy?
Pastel Accounting Critical Criteria:
Model after Pastel Accounting tasks and devise Pastel Accounting key steps.
– Does Oracle E-Business Suite include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Oracle E-Business Suite effort?
Open Financial Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Open Financial Connectivity quality and find out.
AME Accounting Software Critical Criteria:
Deduce AME Accounting Software management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding AME Accounting Software.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Oracle E-Business Suite does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Oracle Reports Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Oracle Reports engagements and tour deciding if Oracle Reports progress is made.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Oracle E-Business Suite leader?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Oracle E-Business Suite Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Oracle E-Business Suite External links:
[PDF]Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Global Price List
Oracle E-Business Suite Flexfields Guide
Import Excel Data to Oracle E-Business Suite – More4Apps
Purchasing process External links:
[PPT]Basic Purchasing Process – ePMbook
Get Started | Purchasing Process | Hunter Douglas
Business process External links:
Canon Business Process Services
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM Solutions
Oracle RDBMS External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Oracle RDBMS – Hawkeye Technology, Inc.
www.hawkeyetechnology.com/Introduction to Oracle RDBMS.pdf
Oracle rdbms ipc reply – Burleson Oracle Consulting
Open Systems Accounting Software External links:
Open Systems Accounting Software | OSAS | InterDyn BMI
ADR, inc. OSAS – Open Systems Accounting Software Support
Open Systems Accounting Software | Response Computer …
Quicken Interchange Format External links:
Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) Import – KMyMoney
Quicken interchange format (QIF) Definition – …
Quicken Interchange Format
A: The Quicken interchange format (QIF) is a specially formatted text (ASCII) file that lets you to move Quicken transactions: From one Quicken account register into another Quicken account register, or. To/From another application that supports the QIF format.
RCA open-source application External links:
RCA open-source application – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/RCA open-source application
Warehouse management system External links:
WMS | Warehouse Management System
Fulfillment Works Warehouse Management System
Warehouse Management System | Averitt Express
IGG Software External links:
IGG Software (@IGGsoftware) | Twitter
IGG Software – Home | Facebook
IGG Store – IGG Software
Product lifecycle management External links:
CMPRO Product Lifecycle Management Software by PSA Inc.
Agile Product Lifecycle Management
Application software External links:
Title application software Free Download for Windows
wiTECH Diagnostic Application Software Download – …
Oracle Hyperion External links:
Hyperion Training Courses | Oracle Hyperion Training
Customizing EPM Workspace 11.1.2 Part I – Oracle Hyperion
[PDF]ORACLE DATA SHEET Oracle Hyperion Financial …
Aplos Software External links:
Aplos Software Customer | Sage Payroll Services
Aplos Software – Home | Facebook
Aplos Software Review | Accounting Software World
Business software External links:
Tutor Scheduling & Business Software – TutorPanel
ConnectWise Business Software for Technology Providers
Business Software and Services Reviews | G2 Crowd
Oracle CRM External links:
Welcome to Oracle CRM On Demand
Product line External links:
GE Appliances Service and Support by Product Line
THRIVE Product Line – Le-Vel Thrive | Le-Vel
MiraTEC® Treated Exterior Composite Trim Product Line
Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud External links:
Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud – Home | Facebook
Back-end database External links:
Protecting Your Back-End Database
Back-End Database Topology – technet.microsoft.com
Button to Backup a Back-End Database – YouTube
Dynamics 365 External links:
Paid Support | Microsoft Dynamics 365
C5 Insight – Dynamics 365 SharePoint Experts NC SC VA
Use Power BI with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Oracle Cash Management External links:
Oracle Cash Management User Guide
Oracle Cash Management | Receipt | Banks
Oracle Cash Management User Guide
Oracle Application testing suite External links:
Oracle Application Testing Suite Tutorials by Smartbridge
Oracle Application Testing Suite – IT Convergence
Call center External links:
20 Best Call Center Title jobs (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Relational Database Management System External links:
Relational Database Management System | MariaDB …
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Human resource management systems External links:
Oracle Forms External links:
Set Oracle Forms window title dynamically – oraxcel.com
Gem Accounts External links:
Gem Accounts Reviews | Latest Customer Reviews and …
Gem Accounts – Online Accounting
Gem Accounts – Online Accounting
Oracle Discoverer External links:
ORACLE Discoverer | Chart | Oracle Database
Oracle Discoverer Administrator Administration Guide
Tally Solutions External links:
Tally Solutions Company Jaipur
Tally Solutions – Home | Facebook
Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. – Google+
Aria Systems External links:
| Aria Systems scores $50 mln Series E investment
Aria Systems Inc. – Home | Facebook
Aria Systems, Inc. – Home | Facebook
Vertical market External links:
Top 100 Vertical Market MPSs: Lists and More – ChannelE2E
Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs List 2017 – ChannelE2E
Vertical Market – Investopedia
Oracle Projects External links:
Job Titles (Oracle Projects Help)
Job Billing Title Overrides (Oracle Projects Help)
PC Magazine External links:
PC Magazine FAQ
PC Magazine: Paychex Flex Review | Paychex Newsroom
XSLATE R12 Rugged Tablet – PC Magazine Editors’ Choice
Accounting software External links:
Caselle | Government Accounting Software
QuickBooks Premier Desktop 2018 Accounting Software – …
Online Accounting Software – Free Trial for QuickBooks Online
Wave Accounting External links:
Wave Accounting software | Udemy
Pastel Accounting External links:
Pastel Accounting Certified Training – Home | Facebook
Pastel Accounting Software | Udemy
Pastel Accounting Training – YouTube
Open Financial Connectivity External links:
OFC abbreviation stands for Open Financial Connectivity
AME Accounting Software External links:
AME Accounting Software – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/AME Accounting Software
AME Accounting Software | AME | Ame Software Products, Inc,
Oracle Reports External links:
Oracle Reports Services – Servlet Command Help
Oracle Reports Services – Servlet