What is involved in Intrusion-detection system
Find out what the related areas are that Intrusion-detection system connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Intrusion-detection system thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Intrusion-detection system journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Intrusion-detection system leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Intrusion-detection system related domains to cover and 136 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Intrusion-detection system, Host-based intrusion detection system, Machine learning, Application security, Security information and event management, Computer and network surveillance, Rogue security software, Macro virus, Computer virus, Multi-factor authentication, Network layer, Internet Message Access Protocol, Real-time adaptive security, Anti-virus software, Intrusion detection system evasion techniques, DNS analytics, Comparison of computer viruses, Intrusion prevention system, Security-focused operating system, Secure coding, Transport layer, Application layer firewall, Linux malware, Mobile security, Internet security, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Intrusion-detection system, Antivirus software, Ethernet frame, Trojan horse, National Security Agency, Software application, Data loss prevention software, Computer network, Anomaly-based intrusion detection system, Palm OS viruses, Denial-of-service attack, Intrusion detection system, Anomaly detection, AT&T Bell Labs, Yongguang Zhang, Logic bomb, Web threat, False positives, User behavior analytics, Common Lisp, Mobile malware, Copyright status of work by the U.S. government, Computer crime, Internet bot, Privacy-invasive software, Expert System, Computer security:
Intrusion-detection system Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Intrusion-detection system tasks and transcribe Intrusion-detection system as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is the Intrusion-detection system organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Intrusion-detection system effort?
– Why should we adopt a Intrusion-detection system framework?
Host-based intrusion detection system Critical Criteria:
Test Host-based intrusion detection system risks and question.
– Can we add value to the current Intrusion-detection system decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Intrusion-detection system ?
– What are our Intrusion-detection system Processes?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Dissect Machine learning strategies and balance specific methods for improving Machine learning results.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Intrusion-detection system models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Intrusion-detection system is underway?
– When a Intrusion-detection system manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Application security Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Application security risks and point out Application security tensions in leadership.
– In a project to restructure Intrusion-detection system outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does our organization need more Intrusion-detection system education?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– What are specific Intrusion-detection system Rules to follow?
Security information and event management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Security information and event management adoptions and oversee Security information and event management requirements.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Intrusion-detection system in a volatile global economy?
– Does Intrusion-detection system create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Why is Intrusion-detection system important for you now?
Computer and network surveillance Critical Criteria:
Consider Computer and network surveillance projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Computer and network surveillance and constraints.
– What are our needs in relation to Intrusion-detection system skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How to deal with Intrusion-detection system Changes?
Rogue security software Critical Criteria:
Unify Rogue security software goals and track iterative Rogue security software results.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Intrusion-detection system leaders?
– Are we Assessing Intrusion-detection system and Risk?
– What is Effective Intrusion-detection system?
Macro virus Critical Criteria:
Read up on Macro virus strategies and report on developing an effective Macro virus strategy.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Intrusion-detection system is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Intrusion-detection system. How do we gain traction?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Intrusion-detection system project manager?
Computer virus Critical Criteria:
Rank Computer virus results and point out improvements in Computer virus.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Intrusion-detection system processes?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Intrusion-detection system requirements in detail?
– How can we improve Intrusion-detection system?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Multi-factor authentication visions and oversee implementation of Multi-factor authentication.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Intrusion-detection system? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– Is maximizing Intrusion-detection system protection the same as minimizing Intrusion-detection system loss?
– Does the Intrusion-detection system task fit the clients priorities?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
Network layer Critical Criteria:
Reason over Network layer strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Network layer and constraints.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Intrusion-detection system product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is Supporting Intrusion-detection system documentation required?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
Internet Message Access Protocol Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Internet Message Access Protocol results and track iterative Internet Message Access Protocol results.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Intrusion-detection system information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Why are Intrusion-detection system skills important?
– How much does Intrusion-detection system help?
Real-time adaptive security Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Real-time adaptive security tactics and transcribe Real-time adaptive security as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do we go about Comparing Intrusion-detection system approaches/solutions?
– How can you measure Intrusion-detection system in a systematic way?
Anti-virus software Critical Criteria:
Nurse Anti-virus software visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Anti-virus software results.
– Consider your own Intrusion-detection system project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the disruptive Intrusion-detection system technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does each mobile computer with direct connectivity to the internet have a personal firewall and anti-virus software installed?
– Is anti-virus software installed on all computers/servers that connect to your network?
– Is the anti-virus software package updated regularly?
– How can the value of Intrusion-detection system be defined?
Intrusion detection system evasion techniques Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Intrusion detection system evasion techniques strategies and oversee Intrusion detection system evasion techniques management by competencies.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Intrusion-detection system process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Intrusion-detection system process available?
– Do those selected for the Intrusion-detection system team have a good general understanding of what Intrusion-detection system is all about?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Intrusion-detection system values?
DNS analytics Critical Criteria:
Dissect DNS analytics failures and oversee DNS analytics management by competencies.
– Think of your Intrusion-detection system project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Identify specific Intrusion-detection system investment and emerging trends?
– How do we manage Intrusion-detection system Knowledge Management (KM)?
Comparison of computer viruses Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Comparison of computer viruses strategies and pioneer acquisition of Comparison of computer viruses systems.
– In the case of a Intrusion-detection system project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Intrusion-detection system project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Intrusion-detection system project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we keep improving Intrusion-detection system?
Intrusion prevention system Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Intrusion prevention system issues and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Are security alerts from the intrusion detection or intrusion prevention system (ids/ips) continuously monitored, and are the latest ids/ips signatures installed?
– Will Intrusion-detection system have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How likely is the current Intrusion-detection system plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is a intrusion detection or intrusion prevention system used on the network?
Security-focused operating system Critical Criteria:
Think about Security-focused operating system projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Security-focused operating system projects.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Intrusion-detection system does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is Intrusion-detection system Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are accountability and ownership for Intrusion-detection system clearly defined?
Secure coding Critical Criteria:
Analyze Secure coding projects and mentor Secure coding customer orientation.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Intrusion-detection system study?
Transport layer Critical Criteria:
Judge Transport layer engagements and oversee implementation of Transport layer.
– How do we measure improved Intrusion-detection system service perception, and satisfaction?
Application layer firewall Critical Criteria:
Confer over Application layer firewall risks and develop and take control of the Application layer firewall initiative.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Intrusion-detection system into the services that we provide?
– Does Intrusion-detection system analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Will Intrusion-detection system deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Linux malware Critical Criteria:
Recall Linux malware leadership and find the essential reading for Linux malware researchers.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Intrusion-detection system project?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Intrusion-detection system objectives?
– How would one define Intrusion-detection system leadership?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Mobile security adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Mobile security services.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Intrusion-detection system process?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Intrusion-detection system products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Internet security Critical Criteria:
Apply Internet security governance and question.
– Think about the functions involved in your Intrusion-detection system project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the barriers to increased Intrusion-detection system production?
Los Alamos National Laboratory Critical Criteria:
Scan Los Alamos National Laboratory strategies and correct Los Alamos National Laboratory management by competencies.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Intrusion-detection system project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is Intrusion-detection system Required?
Intrusion-detection system Critical Criteria:
Categorize Intrusion-detection system governance and report on developing an effective Intrusion-detection system strategy.
– Are assumptions made in Intrusion-detection system stated explicitly?
– How can skill-level changes improve Intrusion-detection system?
– How do we maintain Intrusion-detection systems Integrity?
Antivirus software Critical Criteria:
Judge Antivirus software goals and catalog what business benefits will Antivirus software goals deliver if achieved.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Intrusion-detection system delivery for example is new software needed?
– How to Secure Intrusion-detection system?
Ethernet frame Critical Criteria:
Merge Ethernet frame strategies and pay attention to the small things.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Intrusion-detection system processes of our organization?
– What are the short and long-term Intrusion-detection system goals?
Trojan horse Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Trojan horse quality and find answers.
– Can we do Intrusion-detection system without complex (expensive) analysis?
National Security Agency Critical Criteria:
Generalize National Security Agency issues and oversee implementation of National Security Agency.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Intrusion-detection system move?
– How do we Lead with Intrusion-detection system in Mind?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Scan Software application quality and research ways can we become the Software application company that would put us out of business.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Intrusion-detection system strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is there a Intrusion-detection system Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– What are all of our Intrusion-detection system domains and what do they do?
Data loss prevention software Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Data loss prevention software planning and figure out ways to motivate other Data loss prevention software users.
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Computer network failures and get going.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– What are the business goals Intrusion-detection system is aiming to achieve?
Anomaly-based intrusion detection system Critical Criteria:
Read up on Anomaly-based intrusion detection system planning and ask what if.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Intrusion-detection system? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is Intrusion-detection system dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Palm OS viruses Critical Criteria:
Drive Palm OS viruses quality and maintain Palm OS viruses for success.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Intrusion-detection system with what users do day-to-day?
– Who sets the Intrusion-detection system standards?
Denial-of-service attack Critical Criteria:
Debate over Denial-of-service attack planning and don’t overlook the obvious.
– IDS/IPS traffic pattern analysis can often detect or block attacks such as a denial-of-service attack or a network scan. However, in some cases this is legitimate traffic (such as using cloud infrastructure for load testing or security testing). Does the cloud provider have a documented exception process for allowing legitimate traffic that the IDS/IPS flags as an attack pattern?
– Is the provider able to withstand and adapt to high-traffic attacks, such as Distributed Denial-of-Service attacks?
– What is the purpose of Intrusion-detection system in relation to the mission?
Intrusion detection system Critical Criteria:
Explore Intrusion detection system planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Intrusion detection system because they lack skills.
– Can intrusion detection systems be configured to ignore activity that is generated by authorized scanner operation?
– Have you identified your Intrusion-detection system key performance indicators?
– What is a limitation of a server-based intrusion detection system (ids)?
Anomaly detection Critical Criteria:
Match Anomaly detection strategies and catalog what business benefits will Anomaly detection goals deliver if achieved.
– What business benefits will Intrusion-detection system goals deliver if achieved?
AT&T Bell Labs Critical Criteria:
Value AT&T Bell Labs adoptions and customize techniques for implementing AT&T Bell Labs controls.
Yongguang Zhang Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Yongguang Zhang engagements and display thorough understanding of the Yongguang Zhang process.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Intrusion-detection system strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Intrusion-detection system systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do we have past Intrusion-detection system Successes?
Logic bomb Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Logic bomb issues and remodel and develop an effective Logic bomb strategy.
Web threat Critical Criteria:
Unify Web threat quality and cater for concise Web threat education.
False positives Critical Criteria:
Recall False positives decisions and prioritize challenges of False positives.
– IDS/IPS content matching can detect or block known malware attacks, virus signatures, and spam signatures, but are also subject to false positives. If the cloud provider provides IDS/IPS services, is there a documented exception process for allowing legitimate traffic that has content similar to malware attacks or spam?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Intrusion-detection system, including any consulting or professional services?
– How is the value delivered by Intrusion-detection system being measured?
User behavior analytics Critical Criteria:
Study User behavior analytics planning and report on developing an effective User behavior analytics strategy.
– Does Intrusion-detection system analysis show the relationships among important Intrusion-detection system factors?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Intrusion-detection system?
Common Lisp Critical Criteria:
Investigate Common Lisp goals and prioritize challenges of Common Lisp.
Mobile malware Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Mobile malware governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Mobile malware projects.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Intrusion-detection system activities?
Copyright status of work by the U.S. government Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Copyright status of work by the U.S. government tasks and shift your focus.
– What will drive Intrusion-detection system change?
Computer crime Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Computer crime management and find out what it really means.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Intrusion-detection system opportunities costing us money?
Internet bot Critical Criteria:
Deduce Internet bot management and look at the big picture.
– How will you measure your Intrusion-detection system effectiveness?
Privacy-invasive software Critical Criteria:
Canvass Privacy-invasive software governance and correct better engagement with Privacy-invasive software results.
– What are the usability implications of Intrusion-detection system actions?
– Do we all define Intrusion-detection system in the same way?
Expert System Critical Criteria:
Map Expert System engagements and get answers.
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Mix Computer security risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Computer security is getting what it needs.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Do we monitor the Intrusion-detection system decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Intrusion-detection system Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Host-based intrusion detection system External links:
OSSEC: Open Source Host-based Intrusion Detection System
Host-based Intrusion Detection System (HIDS) | AlienVault
Machine learning External links:
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Application security External links:
Chrome Rewards – Application Security – Google
BLM Application Security System
SANS Software, IT Application Security Training with …
Security information and event management External links:
Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management
Computer and network surveillance External links:
Computer and network surveillance – revolvy.com
www.revolvy.com/topic/Computer and network surveillance
Computer And Network Surveillance – YouTube
Computer and network surveillance by jason sonexay on …
Macro virus External links:
What is Macro Viruses – oocities.org
Macro Virus – FREE download Macro Virus
What to do if your Word for Mac has a macro virus
Computer virus External links:
Computer Viruses – AbeBooks
The Computer Virus (2004) – IMDb
Title: Computer Virus – Internet Speculative Fiction Database
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Network layer External links:
What is the Network Layer? – Definition from Techopedia
Network Layer: Chapter 6 Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Network layer? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Internet Message Access Protocol External links:
Internet Message Access Protocol, v.4 (IMAP4)
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) – Tech-FAQ
Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) Capabilities Registry
Intrusion detection system evasion techniques External links:
Intrusion detection system evasion techniques – …
DNS analytics External links:
DNS Analytics for Splunk | Splunkbase
The Future of Big Data and DNS Analytics – CloudTweaks
Meet The Brand New DNS Analytics Dashboard
Comparison of computer viruses External links:
Comparison of computer viruses – update.revolvy.com
update.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of computer viruses
Intrusion prevention system External links:
Intrusion prevention system
Intrusion prevention systems (IPS), also known as intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDPS), are network security appliances that monitor network and/or system activities for malicious activity. The main functions of intrusion prevention systems are to identify malicious activity, log information about this activity, attempt to block/stop it, and report it.
Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) | …
Secure coding External links:
Secure Coding | The CERT Division
Secure Coding in C & C++ – SANS Information Security …
ESAPI Secure Coding Guideline – OWASP
Transport layer External links:
Transport Layer Security Renegotiation Vulnerability – Cisco
What is the Transport Layer? – Definition from Techopedia
Application layer firewall External links:
“Application Layer Firewall Using OpenFlow” by …
Application Layer Firewall constantly requests to …
Free Application Layer Firewall Downloads (Page 2)
Linux malware External links:
Linux Malware Targets IoT Devices | IoT Security Headlines
Mobile security External links:
Vipre Mobile Security
Find Your Lost or Stolen Android Device | AVG Mobile Security
Mobile Protection, Enterprise Mobile Security – Skycure
Internet security External links:
Los Alamos National Laboratory External links:
[PDF]Impact of Los Alamos National Laboratory on the …
Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) – CDC
Los Alamos National Laboratory Salaries | CareerBliss
Antivirus software External links:
Top 10 Best Antivirus Software – Compare Best Antivirus 2018
Ad · www.top10bestantivirus.com/Best-Antivirus/Software
The best antivirus software of 2017 | TechRadar
Ethernet frame External links:
Ethernet frame field – 82533 – The Cisco Learning Network
Trojan horse External links:
National Security Agency External links:
NSA – National Security Agency – Home | Facebook
National Security Agency for Intelligence Careers
National Security Agency – The New York Times
Software application External links:
Software Application Design & Development – NM DoIT
Help You Sponsor – Child Sponsorship Software Application
Data loss prevention software External links:
Data Loss Prevention Software | Safetica
Acquiring Symantec Data Loss Prevention Software
Data loss prevention software
Data loss prevention solution is a system that is designed to detect potential data breach / data ex-filtration transmissions and prevent them by monitoring, detecting and blocking sensitive data while in-use (endpoint actions), in-motion (network traffic), and at-rest (data storage).
Computer network External links:
How to find my computer network name – Mil Incorporated
Anomaly-based intrusion detection system External links:
Poseidon: a 2-tier Anomaly-based Intrusion Detection System
Palm OS viruses External links:
Palm OS viruses – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Palm OS viruses – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Palm OS viruses
Denial-of-service attack External links:
Understanding Denial-of-Service Attacks | US-CERT
BrickerBot Permanent Denial-of-Service Attack …
Intrusion detection system External links:
Intrusion Detection Systems – CERIAS
[PDF]Intrusion Detection System Analyzer Protection …
Anomaly detection External links:
Anodot | Automated anomaly detection system and real …
Unsupervised real-time anomaly detection for streaming data
Yongguang Zhang External links:
YONGGUANG ZHANG – Google Sites
Yongguang Zhang Profiles | Facebook
Yongguang Zhang at Microsoft Research
Logic bomb External links:
Logic Bomb Discography at Discogs
Logic Bomb – The Swedish – Single on Traxsource
Download and Read Logic Bomb Logic Bomb logic bomb
Web threat External links:
6.8 Web Threat Protection Flashcards | Quizlet
Security Intelligence Research – Web Threat Analysis
RSA Web Threat Detection | RSA Link
False positives External links:
False Positives: Why They’re Not Always a Bad Thing
User behavior analytics External links:
Market Guide for User Behavior Analytics – Gartner Inc.
Varonis User Behavior Analytics | Varonis Systems
User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Tools and Solutions | Rapid7
Common Lisp External links:
COMMON LISP : the reference (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Practical Common Lisp | Peter Seibel | Apress
Common Lisp Documentation – LispWorks Ltd
Mobile malware External links:
Top BYOD security threat: Mobile malware – Trend Micro
Copyright status of work by the U.S. government External links:
Copyright status of work by the U.S. government – mobile …
Computer crime External links:
“Barney Miller” Computer Crime (TV Episode 1979) – IMDb
Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section …
www.justice.gov › … › About The Criminal Division › Sections/Offices
Internet bot External links:
CAPTCHA Seminar Report | Internet Bot | …
MOST DANGEROUS INTERNET BOT – YouTube
5 Answers – How to create an Internet bot – Quora
Privacy-invasive software External links:
Privacy-invasive Software – FRS
CiteSeerX — Privacy-Invasive Software in File-Sharing …
Expert System External links:
TRACES – Trade Control and Expert System
Computer security External links:
Computer Security (Cybersecurity) – The New York Times
NIST Computer Security Resource Center | CSRC
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …