What is involved in Predictive Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Predictive Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Predictive Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Predictive Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Predictive Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Predictive Analytics related domains to cover and 134 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Predictive Analytics, Support vector machine, Regression analysis, Predixion Software, Probit model, Linear regression model, Odds ratio, Logistic regression, Control theory, Tibco Software, Credit history, Credit scoring, Predictive modelling, Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity, Logistic distribution, Speech recognition, Tax fraud, Autoregressive model, Internal Revenue Service, Neural Designer, Cognitive psychology, Predictive modeling, Autoregressive moving average model, Curse of dimensionality, Identity theft, Massive parallel processing, Prescriptive analytics, Database management, Feed forward, KXEN Inc., Basis function, Decision trees, Social network, Cost per action, Hopfield network, Prognostics and health management, Unstructured data, Unsupervised learning, GNU Octave, Ordinary least squares, Autoregressive integrated moving average, Decision tree learning, Statistical classification, Multinomial logit model, Industrial Internet Consortium, Random forests, Capacity planning, Sigmoid function, Customer satisfaction, Predictive policing, Algorithmic trading, Actuarial science, Wald test, Huntington’s disease, Moving-average model, Pattern recognition, Multivariate adaptive regression splines, Random multinomial logit, Text analytics, Project risk management:
Predictive Analytics Critical Criteria:
Learn from Predictive Analytics results and triple focus on important concepts of Predictive Analytics relationship management.
– Which customers cant participate in our Predictive Analytics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How can you negotiate Predictive Analytics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Who sets the Predictive Analytics standards?
Support vector machine Critical Criteria:
Align Support vector machine goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Predictive Analytics activities?
– How important is Predictive Analytics to the user organizations mission?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Probe Regression analysis results and separate what are the business goals Regression analysis is aiming to achieve.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Predictive Analytics values?
– What are the long-term Predictive Analytics goals?
– What threat is Predictive Analytics addressing?
Predixion Software Critical Criteria:
Unify Predixion Software failures and drive action.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Predictive Analytics into the services that we provide?
– Does Predictive Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Predictive Analytics processes of our organization?
Probit model Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Probit model tactics and report on developing an effective Probit model strategy.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Predictive Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Do the Predictive Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– When a Predictive Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Linear regression model Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Linear regression model tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Linear regression model projects.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Predictive Analytics objectives?
Odds ratio Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Odds ratio failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Odds ratio services.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Predictive Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does Predictive Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is the scope of Predictive Analytics defined?
Logistic regression Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Logistic regression decisions and test out new things.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Predictive Analytics processes?
– How do we Identify specific Predictive Analytics investment and emerging trends?
Control theory Critical Criteria:
Review Control theory leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What is the purpose of Predictive Analytics in relation to the mission?
– Does our organization need more Predictive Analytics education?
Tibco Software Critical Criteria:
Talk about Tibco Software goals and report on setting up Tibco Software without losing ground.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Predictive Analytics leader?
– Will Predictive Analytics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Credit history Critical Criteria:
Investigate Credit history outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Credit history strategy.
– How do we Improve Predictive Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the short and long-term Predictive Analytics goals?
– How to Secure Predictive Analytics?
Credit scoring Critical Criteria:
Analyze Credit scoring results and slay a dragon.
– Is Predictive Analytics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we maintain Predictive Analyticss Integrity?
Predictive modelling Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Predictive modelling failures and perfect Predictive modelling conflict management.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Predictive Analytics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity Critical Criteria:
Detail Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity management and prioritize challenges of Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Predictive Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is maximizing Predictive Analytics protection the same as minimizing Predictive Analytics loss?
– What are all of our Predictive Analytics domains and what do they do?
Logistic distribution Critical Criteria:
Participate in Logistic distribution quality and get answers.
– In the case of a Predictive Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Predictive Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Predictive Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Predictive Analytics project?
Speech recognition Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Speech recognition issues and ask questions.
– What about Predictive Analytics Analysis of results?
Tax fraud Critical Criteria:
Dissect Tax fraud tactics and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Tax fraud projects.
– What are the key elements of your Predictive Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How will you measure your Predictive Analytics effectiveness?
Autoregressive model Critical Criteria:
Rank Autoregressive model goals and secure Autoregressive model creativity.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Predictive Analytics delivery for example is new software needed?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Predictive Analytics project?
– Are accountability and ownership for Predictive Analytics clearly defined?
Internal Revenue Service Critical Criteria:
Depict Internal Revenue Service results and oversee Internal Revenue Service requirements.
– Do those selected for the Predictive Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Predictive Analytics is all about?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Predictive Analytics processes?
– Are there recognized Predictive Analytics problems?
Neural Designer Critical Criteria:
Mine Neural Designer failures and catalog what business benefits will Neural Designer goals deliver if achieved.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Predictive Analytics in a volatile global economy?
Cognitive psychology Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Cognitive psychology governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Cognitive psychology skills.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Predictive Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Predictive Analytics leaders?
Predictive modeling Critical Criteria:
Confer over Predictive modeling governance and mentor Predictive modeling customer orientation.
– In what ways are Predictive Analytics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are you currently using predictive modeling to drive results?
– Why should we adopt a Predictive Analytics framework?
Autoregressive moving average model Critical Criteria:
Sort Autoregressive moving average model projects and point out Autoregressive moving average model tensions in leadership.
– How likely is the current Predictive Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we go about Comparing Predictive Analytics approaches/solutions?
– Why are Predictive Analytics skills important?
Curse of dimensionality Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Curse of dimensionality results and handle a jump-start course to Curse of dimensionality.
– What are our needs in relation to Predictive Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– To what extent does management recognize Predictive Analytics as a tool to increase the results?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Identity theft issues and improve Identity theft service perception.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Predictive Analytics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Are we Assessing Predictive Analytics and Risk?
Massive parallel processing Critical Criteria:
Map Massive parallel processing projects and question.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Predictive Analytics?
– Is Predictive Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Prescriptive analytics Critical Criteria:
Chart Prescriptive analytics planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Prescriptive analytics.
– How would one define Predictive Analytics leadership?
Database management Critical Criteria:
Match Database management management and plan concise Database management education.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Predictive Analytics that make it risky?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– Are there Predictive Analytics Models?
Feed forward Critical Criteria:
Steer Feed forward adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Feed forward skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Predictive Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Predictive Analytics process available?
KXEN Inc. Critical Criteria:
Drive KXEN Inc. goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple KXEN Inc. skills.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Predictive Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Basis function Critical Criteria:
Chat re Basis function results and prioritize challenges of Basis function.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Predictive Analytics project?
Decision trees Critical Criteria:
Trace Decision trees governance and budget for Decision trees challenges.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Predictive Analytics is underway?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Predictive Analytics project manager?
Social network Critical Criteria:
Match Social network tasks and find answers.
– Which social networking or e learning service allows the possibility of creating multiple virtual classrooms?
– How might a persons various social network profiles be useful for learning education and or training?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Predictive Analytics ?
– Can specialized social networks replace learning management systems?
Cost per action Critical Criteria:
Design Cost per action failures and look at it backwards.
– Among the Predictive Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Hopfield network Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Hopfield network engagements and look in other fields.
– How do we measure improved Predictive Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
Prognostics and health management Critical Criteria:
Study Prognostics and health management results and find out what it really means.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Predictive Analytics study?
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Administer Unstructured data quality and catalog Unstructured data activities.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– What vendors make products that address the Predictive Analytics needs?
– Does Predictive Analytics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Unsupervised learning Critical Criteria:
Grasp Unsupervised learning outcomes and achieve a single Unsupervised learning view and bringing data together.
– For your Predictive Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
GNU Octave Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on GNU Octave results and adjust implementation of GNU Octave.
– What are the usability implications of Predictive Analytics actions?
– How do we Lead with Predictive Analytics in Mind?
Ordinary least squares Critical Criteria:
Test Ordinary least squares decisions and prioritize challenges of Ordinary least squares.
– Think about the people you identified for your Predictive Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Predictive Analytics move?
– What is Effective Predictive Analytics?
Autoregressive integrated moving average Critical Criteria:
Start Autoregressive integrated moving average planning and innovate what needs to be done with Autoregressive integrated moving average.
– Consider your own Predictive Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Predictive Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Decision tree learning Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Decision tree learning management and shift your focus.
– What will drive Predictive Analytics change?
Statistical classification Critical Criteria:
Look at Statistical classification failures and ask questions.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Predictive Analytics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does Predictive Analytics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Multinomial logit model Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Multinomial logit model quality and create Multinomial logit model explanations for all managers.
Industrial Internet Consortium Critical Criteria:
Depict Industrial Internet Consortium leadership and find out what it really means.
– What is our Predictive Analytics Strategy?
Random forests Critical Criteria:
Analyze Random forests projects and test out new things.
– Does Predictive Analytics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Capacity planning Critical Criteria:
Systematize Capacity planning decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Capacity planning.
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
Sigmoid function Critical Criteria:
Add value to Sigmoid function quality and correct better engagement with Sigmoid function results.
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Explore Customer satisfaction adoptions and probe Customer satisfaction strategic alliances.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Predictive Analytics. How do we gain traction?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– What are the disruptive Predictive Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Predictive policing Critical Criteria:
Meet over Predictive policing adoptions and secure Predictive policing creativity.
– Which Predictive Analytics goals are the most important?
Algorithmic trading Critical Criteria:
Analyze Algorithmic trading strategies and shift your focus.
– What are the business goals Predictive Analytics is aiming to achieve?
Actuarial science Critical Criteria:
Audit Actuarial science failures and catalog what business benefits will Actuarial science goals deliver if achieved.
– How will you know that the Predictive Analytics project has been successful?
Wald test Critical Criteria:
Shape Wald test tasks and integrate design thinking in Wald test innovation.
Huntington’s disease Critical Criteria:
Debate over Huntington’s disease issues and triple focus on important concepts of Huntington’s disease relationship management.
– How do we manage Predictive Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
Moving-average model Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Moving-average model goals and pay attention to the small things.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Predictive Analytics opportunities costing us money?
Pattern recognition Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Pattern recognition tactics and oversee Pattern recognition management by competencies.
– Think of your Predictive Analytics project. what are the main functions?
Multivariate adaptive regression splines Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Multivariate adaptive regression splines governance and cater for concise Multivariate adaptive regression splines education.
– Why is Predictive Analytics important for you now?
Random multinomial logit Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Random multinomial logit tasks and reduce Random multinomial logit costs.
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Survey Text analytics strategies and slay a dragon.
– Will Predictive Analytics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
Project risk management Critical Criteria:
Devise Project risk management governance and look at it backwards.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Predictive Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
– What can we expect from project Risk Management plans?
– What are our Predictive Analytics Processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Predictive Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Predictive Analytics External links:
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for …
Support vector machine External links:
Introduction to Support Vector Machines¶ – OpenCV
Support Vector Machine – Python Tutorial
Proximal Support Vector Machine Home Page
Regression analysis External links:
How to Read Regression Analysis Summary in Excel: 4 …
Regression Analysis Made Easy with Excel – WorldatWork
Regression Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Predixion Software External links:
Predixion Software – Home | Facebook
Predixion Software | Crunchbase
Probit model External links:
Probit Model – YouTube
Linear regression model External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Building a Linear Regression Model – …
5.3 – The Multiple Linear Regression Model | STAT 501
Odds ratio External links:
Odds ratio | definition of odds ratio by Medical dictionary
Logistic regression External links:
Lesson 8: Multinomial Logistic Regression Models – …
7.2 – Diagnosing Logistic Regression Models
[PDF]Logistic Regression – CMU Statistics
Control theory External links:
Gate Control Theory and the Brain – Verywell
Definition of Control Theory | Chegg.com
Gate Control Theory and Pain Management | Brain Blogger
Tibco Software External links:
TIBCO Software | Meetup Pro
TIBCO Software Inc. – Home | Facebook
TIBCO Software – Official Site
Credit history External links:
Credit History, Score & Report | Credit Karma
Your Credit History | Consumer.gov
Employment Credit History Report | TransUnion
Credit scoring External links:
VantageScore Consumer Credit Scoring | VantageScore …
[PDF]The impact of credit scoring on consumer lending
Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity External links:
Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity#GARCH
Speech recognition External links:
Speech API – Speech Recognition | Google Cloud Platform
TalkTyper – Speech Recognition in a Browser
Use speech recognition
Tax fraud External links:
Tax Fraud Definition | Investopedia
Report Tax Fraud
What is IRS Tax Fraud, Tax Evasion? What are the Penalties?
Autoregressive model External links:
Autoregressive model – an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Autoregressive model in S&P 500 and Euro Stoxx 50 | Quantdare
Internal Revenue Service External links:
26 CFR Chapter I – INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, …
Direct Pay | Internal Revenue Service
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) | U.S. Government Bookstore
Neural Designer External links:
Download Neural Designer 1.1.0
Neural Designer – Download
Neural Designer | Advanced analytics software
Cognitive psychology External links:
Cognitive psychology – ScienceDaily
Predictive modeling External links:
SDN Predictive Modeling – Student Doctor Network
What is predictive modeling? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Predictive Modeling Definition | Investopedia
Autoregressive moving average model External links:
Autoregressive Moving Average Model – MATLAB & …
Curse of dimensionality External links:
Curse of Dimensionality – Rhea
Identity theft External links:
Identity Theft Protection Plans – Sign In – Wells Fargo
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
Prescriptive analytics External links:
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
Database management External links:
[PDF]Concepts of Database Management, 7th ed.
Relational Database Model | Database Management | …
Database Management Systems – AbeBooks
Basis function External links:
[PDF]Radial Basis Function (RBF) Neural Networks
2 Answers – What is a radial basis function? – Quora
Decision trees External links:
[PDF]Induction of Decision Trees
[PDF]L03 Decision Trees
[PPT]Chapter 10 – Decision Trees
Social network External links:
Hi5 – The social network for meeting new people 🙂
The Social Network for Bikers | BikerOrNot
Cost per action External links:
What is Cost Per Action (CPA)? – Definition & Information
(CPA) Cost Per Action Marketing: What’s it All About?
Improve Your Cost Per Action (CPA) – t3leads
Hopfield network External links:
“Improving the Hopfield Network through Beam Search” …
tensorflow – Hopfield Network in Keras – Stack Overflow
Hopfield Network Applet – Christian Brothers University
Prognostics and health management External links:
Prognostics and Health Management Society Inc – GuideStar
[PDF]Prognostics and Health Management of Wind …
Unstructured data External links:
Gigaom | Sector Roadmap: Unstructured Data …
Unsupervised learning External links:
Unsupervised Learning – Daniel Miessler
GNU Octave External links:
Gnu Octave Manual – AbeBooks
GNU Octave – Plotting – univie.ac.at
GNU Octave – Official Site
Autoregressive integrated moving average External links:
Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average (ARIMA) …
Decision tree learning External links:
Decision Tree Learning | Statistics | Applied Mathematics
Statistical classification External links:
What Is Statistical Classification? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
[PDF]International Statistical Classification of Diseases …
Multinomial logit model External links:
ChoiceModelR – Hierarchical Bayes Multinomial Logit Model
Industrial Internet Consortium External links:
Meet GE’s Director Of The Industrial Internet Consortium – …
Events | Industrial Internet Consortium
Random forests External links:
Create Random Forests Plots in Python with scikit-learn
Random forests (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Capacity planning External links:
Capacity Planning for Computer Systems – ScienceDirect
Log in – Capacity Planning Tool – All Covered
Capacity planning | Microsoft Docs
Customer satisfaction External links:
Weis Customer Satisfaction Survey
Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Predictive policing External links:
HunchLab — Next Generation Predictive Policing Software
Predict Crime | Predictive Policing Software | PredPol
Algorithmic trading External links:
The Marketplace For Algorithmic Trading Systems | Quantiacs
Algorithmic Trading: Does Algorithmic Trading Actually …
Actuarial science External links:
Actuarial Science &c. • r/actuary – reddit
Why Actuarial Science? | Be an Actuary
Actuarial Science Program – Michigan State University
Wald test External links:
[PDF]INFORMATION POINT: Wald test – Blackwell Publishing
[PDF]LORD’S WALD TEST FOR – Rutgers University
Huntington’s disease External links:
Huntington’s Disease News
Pattern recognition External links:
Pattern Recognition. (eBook, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Pattern Recognition – IMDb
Pattern recognition – Encyclopedia of Mathematics
Multivariate adaptive regression splines External links:
[PDF]MULTIVARIATE ADAPTIVE REGRESSION SPLINES*
CiteSeerX — Multivariate adaptive regression splines
Multivariate Adaptive Regression Splines (MARS) | MKE …
Random multinomial logit External links:
Random Multinomial Logit (RML) Classifier
Comparing Random Forests and Random Multinomial Logit …
Text analytics External links:
[PDF]Syllabus Course Title: Text Analytics – Regis University
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
Project risk management External links:
[PDF]Project Risk Management Handbook: A Scalable …
Project Risk Management Course (24 PDUs) – PMTI
[PDF]Project Risk Management Guide