What is involved in Architecting Digital Business
Find out what the related areas are that Architecting Digital Business connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Architecting Digital Business thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Architecting Digital Business journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Architecting Digital Business leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Architecting Digital Business related domains to cover and 101 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Architecting Digital Business, Digital architect, Analytics, Artificial creativity, Artificial intelligence, Cloud computing, Cognitive science, Customer experience, Data science, Digital printing, Internet of things, Neuroscience, Robotics, Security architecture, Webscale:
Architecting Digital Business Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Architecting Digital Business governance and attract Architecting Digital Business skills.
– What are all of our Architecting Digital Business domains and what do they do?
– What are current Architecting Digital Business Paradigms?
Digital architect Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Digital architect tasks and learn.
– Think about the people you identified for your Architecting Digital Business project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Can we do Architecting Digital Business without complex (expensive) analysis?
Analytics Critical Criteria:
X-ray Analytics leadership and devote time assessing Analytics and its risk.
– Given your current or desired future market position, which capabilities separate your organization from the competition?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Architecting Digital Business agendas for the next 3 years?
– What actions are necessary to retain mission-critical talent under certain market conditions?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Are there differences across generations in what our employees want from their work?
– How do we capitalize on an unexpected positive result, or how best to stay agile?
– What interventions would have the greatest impact on managerial effectiveness?
– What specific factors are most associated with higher employee engagement?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– Which managerial competencies help reduce regretted turnover?
– Are there metrics or analytics tools or recording features?
– What kind of channel player do we want to be going forward?
– How does managerial span of control affect sales results?
– Do we help individuals develop to their full potential?
– How can we reduce fraud/theft at a certain location?
– How successful is our employee orientation program?
– What is/are the corollaries for non-algorithmic analytics?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– What does it look like when it s done?
– Does Engagement Really Drive Results?
Artificial creativity Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Artificial creativity decisions and get going.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Architecting Digital Business?
– What are the usability implications of Architecting Digital Business actions?
– Does Architecting Digital Business appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Generalize Artificial intelligence planning and change contexts.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Architecting Digital Business process?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Architecting Digital Business project?
– Is the Architecting Digital Business organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Participate in Cloud computing issues and grade techniques for implementing Cloud computing controls.
– It is clear that the CSP will face a large number of requests from its customers to prove that the CSP is secure and reliable. There a number of audit and compliance considerations for both the CSP and the customer to consider in cloud computing. First, which compliance framework should a CSP adopt to satisfy its customers and manage its own risks?
– Business Considerations. Business considerations include the overall organizational readiness for using cloud computing. Is the application owner willing and comfortable with a cloud platform?
– Have you considered what measures you will need to implement to ensure that the cloud provider complies with all applicable federal, state, and local privacy laws, including ferpa?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– What are the existing or planned mechanisms to assess the interoperability of different vendor implementations?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further enable saas adoption?
– What does it take to become a cloud computing provider, and why would a company consider becoming one?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT Service Management ?
– In which ways will Cloud Computing influence our approach Service Management
– Which cloud service model encompasses the complete cloud computing stack?
– What are some standards emerging around cloud computing?
– Which is better for business open or closed clouds?
– What percent of the market will not use cloud?
– What are some cloud computing benchmarks?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– How energy efficient is cloud computing?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Cognitive science Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Cognitive science quality and drive action.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Architecting Digital Business project manager?
– Do we monitor the Architecting Digital Business decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Adapt Customer experience planning and look for lots of ideas.
– What is the source of the strategies for Architecting Digital Business strengthening and reform?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Architecting Digital Business?
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– How do we keep improving Architecting Digital Business?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Discuss Data science governance and oversee Data science management by competencies.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Architecting Digital Business is underway?
– Are there Architecting Digital Business Models?
Digital printing Critical Criteria:
Use past Digital printing adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Digital printing.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Architecting Digital Business services/products?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Architecting Digital Business, including any consulting or professional services?
– Are assumptions made in Architecting Digital Business stated explicitly?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Explore Internet of things goals and slay a dragon.
– Sensors and the IoT add to the growing amount of monitoring data that is available to a wide range of users. How do we effectively analyze all of this data and ensure that meaningful and relevant data and decisions are made?
– If we were able to design deliver our IoT sensor in a self contained package that is dramatically smaller energy efficient than that available today how would that change our road map?
– What privacy training is provided to users either generally or specifically relevant to the functionality of the program or system?
– How will the service discovery platforms that will be needed to deploy sensor networks impact the overall governance of the iot?
– How are the actual assignments of roles and rules verified according to established security and auditing procedures?
– How do we drive a secure solution that is interoperable and scales across a global IoT ecosystem?
– Is any form of notice provided to the individual prior to collection of information?
– How do we Identify specific Architecting Digital Business investment and emerging trends?
– With which internal components of our organization is the information shared?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– Who should be involved in the definition of an IoT ethical charter?
– What are the expectations regarding the protection of the data?
– What are internet of things products with commercial success?
– Does the system evolve toward a stable mix of agent types?
– How can the RoI of IoT applications be assessed and measured?
– What are the major components of IoT?
– How can we drive iot at every level?
– What is the go-to -market strategy?
– What can be measured?
Neuroscience Critical Criteria:
Frame Neuroscience failures and customize techniques for implementing Neuroscience controls.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Architecting Digital Business information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Have all basic functions of Architecting Digital Business been defined?
Robotics Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Robotics leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Robotics.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– How much does Architecting Digital Business help?
Security architecture Critical Criteria:
Use past Security architecture adoptions and look in other fields.
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Does Architecting Digital Business analysis show the relationships among important Architecting Digital Business factors?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Architecting Digital Business products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Architecting Digital Business goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is the security system compatible with the our current security architecture?
– What is our current (as-is) it security architecture?
Webscale Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Webscale tasks and oversee Webscale requirements.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Architecting Digital Business been identified and analyzed?
– Will Architecting Digital Business deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Architecting Digital Business Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Architecting Digital Business External links:
Architecting Digital Business | Gartner Webinars
Digital architect External links:
IKEA Digital Architect | SmartRecruiters
Analytics External links:
SHP: Strategic Healthcare Programs | Real-Time Analytics
Artificial creativity External links:
Artificial Creativity – MIT Technology Review
[PDF]ARTIFICIAL CREATIVITY: A SYNTHETIC …
Artificial creativity – O’Reilly Media
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cognitive science External links:
Cognition and Cognitive Science – The Importance of Cognition
Department of Linguistics and Cognitive Science
Undergraduate | Cognitive Science | Johns Hopkins …
Customer experience External links:
Do You Have a Customer Experience Title? | CustomerThink
The Truth About Customer Experience
Data science External links:
Department of Statistics & Data Science
University of Wisconsin Data Science Degree Online
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
Digital printing External links:
DUPLO/The On-Demand Digital Printing/Finishing Solution
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things World Forum – IoTWF Home
Neuroscience External links:
The Institute for Neuroscience
Neuroscience Institute – Greenville Health System
Programs | Neurosciences Institute
Robotics External links:
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Neato Robotics – Official Site
Autel Robotics | Camera Drones & Quadcopters
Security architecture External links:
What is Security Architecture? – Definition from Techopedia
[PDF]An Introduction to Information Security Architecture
Enterprise information security architecture
Enterprise information security architecture (EISA) is a part of enterprise architecture focusing on information security throughout the enterprise. The name implies a difference that may not exist between small/medium-sized businesses and larger organizations.
Webscale External links:
The Webscale Story
Accenture Webscale Services